PDA

View Full Version : Daikin temp problem help me , please !!!

vietvho
03-02-2010, 12:59 PM
Hi , Friends !!
I want to set up in daikin : "in 'auto mode ' when it is 24 it will turn on cooling , when it is 22 degree it will be heating " can i set up it , my friends
it is very difficult problem with me , please,try to help me my friend !!!
Thank you alot and best regard !!!

mchild
03-02-2010, 02:52 PM
Hi , Friends !!
I want to set up in daikin : "in 'auto mode ' when it is 24 it will turn on cooling , when it is 22 degree it will be heating " can i set up it , my friends
it is very difficult problem with me , please,try to help me my friend !!!
Thank you alot and best regard !!!

In your other post where VRVIII told you how to set auto on your remote controller, I mentioned field code 12-4-01 through 08. Review your service manual on when the controller will switch from cooling to heating and back at the 8 different temp differential settings that can be selected. It will not switch from cool to heat at 22 and 24 but rather at higher temp than 24 and a lower temp than 22. Once switched the system will come on (in cooing or heating as necessary) to bring it to the set temp.

For a 2C* difference between cooling and heating you are going to want setting 03.

vietvho
03-02-2010, 05:25 PM
I try to set up at your advice ,my friend !!! But it just happen late this : " when it is 26 degC it show Auto cooling , When it is 20 it show auto heating , not be long to 12-4-0x " like you advice Mchild ,
Do you have any advice for me Mchild ?
Thank you a lot Mchild , and Best wish !!!

mchild
03-02-2010, 06:38 PM
I try to set up at your advice ,my friend !!! But it just happen late this : " when it is 26 degC it show Auto cooling , When it is 20 it show auto heating , not be long to 12-4-0x " like you advice Mchild ,
Do you have any advice for me Mchild ?
Thank you a lot Mchild , and Best wish !!!

On your controller what is the number for x in 12-4-0x?

vietvho
03-02-2010, 11:51 PM
i try to setup 12-4-0x with value x= 6,3,2,1 . but all of them alway " turn on heating at 21 , cooling at 26 degc " why ??? oh i can not understand it ???
Thanhk you a lot !!!

vietvho
04-02-2010, 02:57 AM
In this Environment , My Custom request the temp must maintain at 23 DegC , I Use Daikin system VRV3 with 2 indoor unit (duct type ) . I feel it is so hard !!!
Thank you all Friend , Thank forum !!!