PDA

View Full Version : Oh, myVRV3 system down to 21 C when i setup 23 inremote ???

vietvho
03-02-2010, 11:44 AM
please help me !!!
i try best but can not fix it :confused: !!!
My friends , could you help me ???
Please,
Thank you a lot !!!

mchild
03-02-2010, 02:07 PM
please help me !!!
i try best but can not fix it :confused: !!!
My friends , could you help me ???
Please,
Thank you a lot !!!

Need more information. Are you in heating mode or cooling mode? How many indoor units are having this problem? What are the model numbers of the indoor units that are having this problem? Are you using the temp sensor in the remote or in the indoor unit? Do you have separate remote temp sensors?

vietvho
03-02-2010, 04:10 PM
I setup it in cooling mode !!! (23 degree) but it down to 20-21 stil do'nt stop !!! i don't remember model of it !!! but it is VRV3 system ,indoor unit is duct type !!!
Thank You a lot !!! my friend

vietvho
03-02-2010, 04:14 PM
i try to setup in both (enable,disable sensor of remote controller) . and finish in fally hic..hic..hic

mchild
03-02-2010, 05:34 PM
I setup it in cooling mode !!! (23 degree) but it down to 20-21 stil do'nt stop !!! i don't remember model of it !!! but it is VRV3 system ,indoor unit is duct type !!!
Thank You a lot !!! my friend

There are a number of things that can cause this.

Is this the only indoor unit?

Are there other indoor units continuing to run?

Is the remote controller only controlling this one unit?

How many remote controllers are there?

Do you have remote sensors?

Is the remote controller in the room where the air is being supplied or is it in an area that is warmer?

Is the return air duct (air that is being drawn from the room into the ducted unit to be cooled) pulling warm air into the indoor unit? Is the return air duct insulated so as the air inside the duct does not get warm from the outside the duct?

Need answers to each question to help you.

martinw58
03-02-2010, 07:08 PM
with ducted units it is best ot fit remote air sensors to control the room temp and not the space where the indoor unit is as the temp may not be the same as the room

frank
03-02-2010, 07:15 PM
Isn't it surprising how many designers/installers leave a free back return on ducted fan coils and then expect the system to operate correctly....:)

mchild
03-02-2010, 07:36 PM
Isn't it surprising how many designers/installers leave a free back return on ducted fan coils and then expect the system to operate correctly....:)

That is exactly what I thought might be happening with this one.

vietvho
04-02-2010, 01:49 AM
I tested with your advice and saw that all were correct !!!
But the temp still count down !!!
I try to set up code : 10-3-1 and then it work correctly until now (i still worry , because it work correct before )
Thank all my friends for your kind !!!
I will up more information of this problem if it have !!!
Thank you and best wish !!!
Hope for Sustainable development !!!

vietvho
04-02-2010, 06:12 AM
The time still down until 20(set up is 23degC) to turn off . when it turn off ,I check temp : return air 23
temp of room 20 .
I think the return air must higher than supply air ?OK ?
so why it stop at 23 degC of return air ?what is error ? can i setting to change this value ?
Thank My Friends !!!
Best Regard !!!

mchild
04-02-2010, 12:32 PM
The time still down until 20(set up is 23degC) to turn off . when it turn off ,I check temp : return air 23
temp of room 20 .
I think the return air must higher than supply air ?OK ?
so why it stop at 23 degC of return air ?what is error ? can i setting to change this value ?
Thank My Friends !!!
Best Regard !!!

The return air must only be from the room that the cooling and heating are going to. If other air mixes with the return air and it is warmer then the sensor in the return air will think the room is too warm and keep unit running. As martinw58 said a remote sensor located in the room will help but you must also make sure there is no other air - just room air going to the return.

vietvho
04-02-2010, 03:45 PM
I agree with your advice , but now the house is finish and hard to move or choise another place to set sensor !!!
another way i see that : when i set temp is 23 it will stop at 21(the suction temp now is 23 ), when i set 24 it stop at 22(the suction temp now is 24)!!! So can i setup suction temp is 25 when i set temp for room is 23 (i think it will stop at 23 ) and it OK (^_^) . How do you think about that i dea ? and How to set up it ??? (i donot know )

If have another way could you tell me ?
Thank You a lot !!!
Best Regard !!!

back2space
05-02-2010, 10:30 PM
I agree with your advice , but now the house is finish and hard to move or choise another place to set sensor !!!
another way i see that : when i set temp is 23 it will stop at 21(the suction temp now is 23 ), when i set 24 it stop at 22(the suction temp now is 24)!!! So can i setup suction temp is 25 when i set temp for room is 23 (i think it will stop at 23 ) and it OK (^_^) . How do you think about that i dea ? and How to set up it ??? (i donot know )

If have another way could you tell me ?
Thank You a lot !!!
Best Regard !!!

If thats how its operating just set it to 25C and see what it does, only you can see what happens.