PDA

View Full Version : Bad housekeeping???

shogun7
28-01-2005, 10:12 PM
LONDON—Unmade, untidy beds keep dust mites away from the human occupants, according to researchers. A team of scientists at London’s Kingston University said that dust mites, which can trigger allergies and asthma, thrive in moist and warm conditions. They are most likely to populate a bed with fresh, tightly drawn sheets and tucked-in blankets. When the blankets and sheets are tossed aside and the bed is exposed to open air, dry conditions are created in which the organisms cannot survive. The research team developed a computer model to track how changes in homes can reduce dust mite populations in beds. :confused: :D

Abe
28-01-2005, 11:49 PM
I know that answer was directed towards your good mate.......Sho.

But..........errr..............ermmmm...........
:confused: :confused:

I guess only the gun would undestand !!!!

botrous
29-01-2005, 12:00 AM
From about a year , a door to door marketing program offered me an electric machine "Rainbow" for about 1750 USD , saying that it's able to evacuate bacteria from my bed , they made me a demonstration , and wawwwwww huge quantities of bacteria were on the black handkerdchief they used for testing . The machine have a powerfull motor with a fan that sucks the air in a very fast way ..... Unfortunably i wasn't convinced because the handkerchief was black and they said that the white things (points) on it are bacteria .... we all know that beds are made of textile and almost all of it of white textiles ....
I donno , after a second though i might reconsider buying that machine

Abe
29-01-2005, 12:05 AM
Boutros

Those marketing outfits give us Pros a bad name
Take it from me.........the only way to keep bacteria away is wash..........
Dont listen to the other smelly blokes!!
:D

botrous
29-01-2005, 12:14 AM
Thanks Aiyub , i said that i didn't buy it and why i didn't . . .
I am not a bacteria or biology pro , so . . .
I was confused and i still am.
As for washing i think it's good but not practical ....

Abe
29-01-2005, 12:58 AM
You would have expected some " wisdom" from that 4 x 4 track off roader southerner......... ( A poor relation of the real one)
with his advancing years.......

No such luck..........the great pretender remains a steam train

No worries...........He wont get it, he will just carry on with his diatribe

shogun7
29-01-2005, 01:17 AM
Absolutely. I'm doing my best to accomodate the boy. It's the language Shogun speaks, you see, it works like this. Take any word in the previous posters message then do a google for that word, wow, ingenius, but wait, there's more. Then copy and paste the first most seemingly relevent passages delivered by google, holy Isis, ingenuity of creationist proportions? Then anything anybody else posts in reply can be made to fit any arbituary selected mood of your post by random ad hoc argument. It's probably a Southerners thang.

Hey, when in Rome... and after all, this is Shoguns thread, yes :)

I think Marc and Iyub have beds with fresh, tightly drawn sheets and tucked-in blankets. If not that than, they just got tight asses and probably take warm showers togather :D :D