PDA

View Full Version : Daikin VRV 'master' set up

Jase
31-01-2010, 09:47 PM
Looking for some clarification on setting up the master controller.
The system in question is a 2 pipe heat pump 'K' series serving 6 fan coils.
At the moment, the master is located in one of the offices but the client wants the master controller to be sited in the m.d's office.
Would I have to power down the VRV and all fan coils, then reset. Would this effectively reset the RC's and bring the system back to pre-commissioning stage or can I do some magic within the field settings:D

regards,
Jase

VRVIII
31-01-2010, 09:58 PM
Looking for some clarification on setting up the master controller.
The system in question is a 2 pipe heat pump 'K' series serving 6 fan coils.
At the moment, the master is located in one of the offices but the client wants the master controller to be sited in the m.d's office.
Would I have to power down the VRV and all fan coils, then reset. Would this effectively reset the RC's and bring the system back to pre-commissioning stage or can I do some magic within the field settings:D

regards,
Jase
Hi Jase,

That's an easy one :D
Just locate the present heat/cool master controller, hold down the mode button until mode icon flashes, if you then press the mode button once on the controller you want as the new H/C master.

Jase
31-01-2010, 10:13 PM
Hi Jase,

Just locate the present heat/cool master controller, hold down the mode button until mode icon flashes, if you then press the mode button once on the controller you want as the new H/C master.

Great stuff; thanks for the prompt reply VRVIII;)

Jase

cool#9
01-02-2010, 05:55 PM
Hi Jase,

Hi Jase
If it doesn't work or if sometimes the unit "loose" master info i could give a special setting to go on
rgds
cool#9

Jase
02-02-2010, 09:37 PM
Hi Jase
If it doesn't work or if sometimes the unit "loose" master info i could give a special setting to go on
rgds
cool#9

Thanks for that cool#9. Not back to site yet, but if the 'swap' doesn't work then I will take you up on the special setting:cool: