PDA

View Full Version : Kfc

ORANGE70
28-01-2010, 07:35 PM
Anybody know who is quoting the KFC Tender or have any contacts at KFC

Clk320_Greg
28-01-2010, 07:36 PM
Do they opperate like Mc Donalds? I know Mc Donalds franchises pick and choose there own firm, you dont even have to belong to an aproved contractor list!

ORANGE70
28-01-2010, 07:41 PM
Im not sure I know there is a tender out there just not who is dealing with it

matt.yelland
28-01-2010, 07:46 PM
I used to work for a company that did the kfc work in London.... They were C&R Refrigeration, then got bought Lonco, a company in Upminster, Essex

Latte
28-01-2010, 07:51 PM
Lonco went under a few months ago and i think KFC got caught with all their eggs in one basket. Think there are a few companies doing different regions now to stop it happening again. Which area is up for grabs now ?

multisync
28-01-2010, 09:31 PM
Do they opperate like Mc Donalds? I know Mc Donalds franchises pick and choose there own firm, you dont even have to belong to an aproved contractor list!

Isn't all the air con is controlled by 1st in Service?

paul thompson
29-01-2010, 08:21 PM
i think so . but who does the refrigeration side . ( i.e walk in chillers . freezers etc ) my company has repaired a few in our local area .but no contract;)

craigpcg
29-01-2010, 08:30 PM
AS said before Lonco used to have to all as well as the starbucks but they went tits up.

We still do all the foster equipment in starbucks and all the warranty in all KFC, PIZZA HUT, MCDONALDS etc.

Lonco take it all then couldnt cope with it.

:D

Clk320_Greg
30-01-2010, 07:12 PM

Only by those branches owned by Mc Donalds UK (or what ever they trade as)

Youll find LOADS of them are privately owned franchises and they often get in who ever the hell they want as normally its one person/a family running a few branches they like every other small business person they are interested in there costs!

paul thompson
30-01-2010, 08:44 PM
Only by those branches owned by Mc Donalds UK (or what ever they trade as)

Youll find LOADS of them are privately owned franchises and they often get in who ever the hell they want as normally its one person/a family running a few branches they like every other small business person they are interested in there costs!
:cool:thats what i have found , certain people on this forum do not know what they are talking about . small business kfc franchies. employing a local refrig company . they get a better service ( response time ) and a better rate of charges , NO EXPENSIVE TRAVELLING / millage charges .every ones a winner baby XXXXXXXX

coolhibby1875
08-02-2010, 12:03 PM
i think capital cooling got the kfc work, or so i was told!!

multisync
08-02-2010, 05:35 PM
I remember doing a couple years ago and asked about the air con. The franchisee said because it is linked back to remote monitoring it was out of his hands.. perhaps it's changed? I'll ask my mate who works for 1st;)

craigpcg
08-02-2010, 06:29 PM
i think capital cooling got the kfc work, or so i was told!!

I think there is abit of everyone doing KFC's at the moment. We do abit so do Capital to name a few.

Dont think they want all the eggs in the 1 basket

Rotax100uk
25-02-2011, 06:41 PM
I think there is abit of everyone doing KFC's at the moment.

we do some installs/service work for fosters in kfc Norfolk area

install monkey
25-02-2011, 07:33 PM
cofatec do kfc in the manchester region