PDA

View Full Version : Beer cooler help

gindog20
28-01-2010, 07:02 PM
Alright guys sorry if i have posted in wrong place,
I am trying to get a hold of a couple of display beer fridges for my friends pub.
I am from the glasgow area and cant seem to find anything. If anyone has any ideas of where to look that would be great. Dont want to pay a fortune. second hand old and dirty not a problem. The ones that i am looking for idealy would be about 3 feet in length and the same in hight. Thanks for any help.

Latte
28-01-2010, 08:48 PM
They only have new but try
http://www.capitalcooling.com/sales/refrigerationshowroom.php

May give you an idea of what you are looking for and are in youre area so could possibly go into their showroom and have a look

spimps
28-01-2010, 09:13 PM
Dont want to pay a fortune. second hand old and dirty not a problem.
There OK till you get a visit from your local enviormental officer,the you will wish you had bought new.
Door seals would need to be absolutely clean and unblemished,no rust in the interior or corrosion.+

coolhibby1875
28-01-2010, 10:29 PM
i bought 1 from cc for a friend it was new and lasted 3 months called back cc but they said it was sold with only 30 days warranty, case looks the part but underneath the thing is a bag of junk BE WARENED!!

lowcool
29-01-2010, 03:15 AM
probably a bit off topic,in regards to replacement door seals i always have mine made in black then they cant see the mould stains.

Clk320_Greg
29-01-2010, 03:23 PM
TBH E-bay might be your best bet/

craigpcg
29-01-2010, 09:38 PM
i bought 1 from cc for a friend it was new and lasted 3 months called back cc but they said it was sold with only 30 days warranty, case looks the part but underneath the thing is a bag of junk BE WARENED!!

I agree be very affraid:rolleyes:

There bringing them in from CHINA. They used to sell there own (staycold with there badge on them).

craigpcg
29-01-2010, 09:39 PM
I agree be very affraid:rolleyes:

There bringing them in from CHINA. They used to sell there own (staycold with there badge on them).

We are based in edinburgh and would be more then will too give you a decent price on good quality bottle cooler. (had to get the free plug in ):p

andfield1
29-01-2010, 09:55 PM
license trade publications offer deals on beer coolers eg, buy fridge get cases of beer free to fill it. i know a company in scotland call Wallaces express do this sort of deal.

craigpcg
30-01-2010, 10:21 AM
Somwtimes there to good to be true tho. as they sometimes tie you in too a contract to buy there products.

fridge doctor
01-02-2010, 01:32 AM
If you buy a used one I can absolutely guarantee that it's had a real hard life ... leave it alone.

Francisco01
01-02-2011, 01:02 PM
Promotional items commonly represent one of your most powerful advertising opportunities. When you look into the advantages that are related to beer coolers, it is often found in the quality that is provided with the product, as well as the reality that a consumer will actually utilize this promotional item.

meenakshidp
25-04-2011, 05:26 AM
I am trying to get a hold of a couple of display beer fridges for my friends pub.
I am from the glasgow area and cant seem to find anything. If anyone has any ideas of where to look that would be great. Dont want to pay a fortune. second hand old and dirty not a problem. The ones that i am looking for idealy would be about 3 feet in length and the same in hight. Thanks for any help.

Hi,
I am also from Glasgow. One of my friend also runs a pub and so i have been looking around to buy bottle cooler (http://www.carltonsales.co.uk/Bottleandbeercoolers.asp) from quite a long time. Please suggest me some areas where i can get them easily.