PDA

View Full Version : Sanyo anytime online training and stuff

King of VRF
28-01-2010, 02:20 PM
Hey All,

I have been trolling around here for a while and I found something I thought I should share.

A couple of years ago my company started selling VRF and Ductless equipment. We started with sanyo, mitsu and daikin and I went through the training courses they offered at the time. A week later I couldn't remember a thing.

It's tough to get a good understanding on the equipment because I don't work on this stuff everyday. I was sent to a sanyo ECOi service call and I couldn't figure out what was going on (been 6 months since I have worked on one of these).

I'm at the point that requires a call to tech support (great), the person I spoke to said that sanyo has on-line training, manuals, technical stuff, recorded web training classes, how to videos on their web site. Later that night I checked it out and it was a BIG help to take a refresher class and I downloaded the service manual and watched a service training class video.

They call it the online dealer network and you just have to register and your right in, no waiting or BS...
I don't remember the web address, I searched sanyo dealer network , I think it's us.sanyo.com but not sure. ([edit] yep, http://us.sanyo.com )

I have gotten a lot of really good info from you guys and I wanted to return the favor.

troymedhurst
01-02-2010, 06:11 PM
I have visited the site and downloaded some useful manuals.Thanks for the info!

Troy

marc5180
02-02-2010, 06:21 AM
Thanks for posting that, i'll have a look through.