PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a sparky

chemi-cool
28-01-2010, 01:45 PM
With all the relevant licences to sign all the needed papers for a Bank Mortgage.

I will do all the work and the professional person will check the work to a British standards and get payed for what ever he will do.

Work is in Leicester.
Although I am a qualified electrician, My licence is useless in the UK - my knowledge isn't!
I will bring with me most of the materials, local prices are much cheaper, at least compare with Screwfix.

Thanks.

Brian_UK
28-01-2010, 11:17 PM
With all the relevant licences to sign all the needed papers for a Bank Mortgage.

I will do all the work and the professional person will check the work to a British standards and get payed for what ever he will do.

Work is in Leicester.
Although I am a qualified electrician, My licence is useless in the UK - my knowledge isn't!
I will bring with me most of the materials, local prices are much cheaper, at least compare with Screwfix.

Thanks.
Not quite sure what you mean there Chemi, sounds like a Nigerian Scam.

A Mortgage in the UK means borrowing money to buy property ??

chemi-cool
29-01-2010, 10:20 AM
I will rephrase it,

I'm looking for an electrician in Leicester area for rewire a 3 bedroom semidetached house around March.

Brian_UK
29-01-2010, 07:03 PM
OK, understood, bringing the house up to standard I presume.

Peter_1
29-01-2010, 10:43 PM
Is Abe not from Leicester?

fridge doctor
02-02-2010, 07:45 PM
Chemi, you must be on a promise or maybe a holiday or something lol. Can't imagine why you would want to bother, March in Israel all the AC kicking off again - must be stacks of work?
Good luck anyway.

chemi-cool
02-02-2010, 08:04 PM
My son bought a house there and I want to make sure its done "like the book says"
And to save him a few G₤'s.

I'm not touching any domestic AC units, hate them.

Have more then enough work as it is.