PDA

View Full Version : Daikin have heatpump but can not set up auto mode (^_^)

vietvho
28-01-2010, 02:03 AM
hi, every one !!!
i have an problem that need to be fix in short time .
i am an Engineer from Viet Nam .
i am using remote controller model:BRC1C61 for a VRV3 system which have heat pump mode .
Issue 1: i try to setup it to 'auto' mode but when i press 'OPERATION MODE 'SELECTOR BUTTON ' . It just display 'dry', 'cool', 'heat', 'fan' .i can not find 'auto' mode? what is this problem ...?
Issue 2: In this model can i set up 'max' and 'min' temperature ? please, guide me if it can ... (^_^)

CONGRATULATED THE OUR FORUM ON MORE SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
Thanks and best regard

ballvalve
28-01-2010, 04:23 PM
did you say its a 3 pipe system,if its a two pipe system you wont get auto up on the remote

VRVIII
28-01-2010, 05:01 PM
hi, every one !!!
i have an problem that need to be fix in short time .
i am an Engineer from Viet Nam .
i am using remote controller model:BRC1C61 for a VRV3 system which have heat pump mode .
Issue 1: i try to setup it to 'auto' mode but when i press 'OPERATION MODE 'SELECTOR BUTTON ' . It just display 'dry', 'cool', 'heat', 'fan' .i can not find 'auto' mode? what is this problem ...?
You need to change field setting on outdoor PCB, mode 3 setting 3 binary 2 this will allow auto change over.

Issue 2: In this model can i set up 'max' and 'min' temperature ? please, guide me if it can ... (^_^) You would need to install an I Touch controller to allow temp limits to be set. It may also be possible with new BRC1E type controllers but you would need to check this with Daikin.

cool#9
28-01-2010, 05:53 PM
You need to change field setting on outdoor PCB, mode 3 setting 3 binary 2 this will allow auto change over.

Hi VRVIII and how are you...?
I know some settings in mode 3... and i don't understand what it mean in your answer, can you please explain more..
Kind regards
cool#9

vietvho
30-01-2010, 12:50 AM
:eek: don't have any one wanna help me ???
ohh !!!

i really cannot fix this problem , please !!!
"my VRV3 system have 2 pipe , and have both heating ,cooling"

Thank a lot and Kind regard !!!

Have good time , my friends !!!

croc1774
30-01-2010, 04:58 PM
:rolleyes:
did you say its a 3 pipe system,if its a two pipe system you wont get auto up on the remote

VRVIII
30-01-2010, 05:22 PM
:rolleyes:

I disagree and think you will find it is possible!

Providing the system is set for indoor heat/cool changeover (DS1/1 OFF)
Enter setting mode 3 (mode+return for 5secs)
Setting 3 (press set x 3 then return x 1)
enable auto (press set x 1 then return x 2)
exit setting mode (mode x 1)

The controller connected to the heat/cool master indoor will have auto change over available, all others can only change between operation mode of master and fan only.

;):D:D

mchild
31-01-2010, 05:04 PM
I disagree and think you will find it is possible!

Providing the system is set for indoor heat/cool changeover (DS1/1 OFF)
Enter setting mode 3 (mode+return for 5secs)
Setting 3 (press set x 3 then return x 1)
enable auto (press set x 1 then return x 2)
exit setting mode (mode x 1)

The controller connected to the heat/cool master indoor will have auto change over available, all others can only change between operation mode of master and fan only.

;):D:D

After you have Auto shown on the remote controller don't you have to set the field code on at the remote to 12-4-x? The final code of x = 1 through 8 for the change over differential between Heating and Cooling. The default factory setting is 1 which is a 0*C differential and each number higher on the setting is 1*C more differential. If you make no change to the field setting then the heating and cooling temps will be maintained the same with a 0*C differential.

VRVIII
31-01-2010, 05:29 PM
After you have Auto shown on the remote controller don't you have to set the field code on at the remote to 12-4-x? The final code of x = 1 through 8 for the change over differential between Heating and Cooling. The default factory setting is 1 which is a 0*C differential and each number higher on the setting is 1*C more differential. If you make no change to the field setting then the heating and cooling temps will be maintained the same with a 0*C differential.
Hi Mchild,
Yes the above is correct but this will only have effect on H/C master controller.

vietvho
01-02-2010, 04:23 AM
:) I Fixed my problem to day !!! OH OH !!!:D
Thank a lot my friends !!!
You are wonderful Engineer !!!
I think our forum will be develop very good !!!
Special thanks to you VRVIII , You are so great !!!
Have a beautiful time and hope we will have more and more discus for advance our knowledge !!!

Finally,
Thank our forum !!!
Thank my friend and best wish !!!
:):):):):)
SO GREAT !!!
SO FUN !!!
SO HAPPY !!!
BEST REGARD !!!