PDA

View Full Version : maintenance

Servicefrigo
22-01-2005, 09:54 PM
Is in your country roules concernd a maintenance program ?.Or you just clean the condenser once/month,paint the parts ,change oil twice /year etc. etc.What means ,containe,a maintenance contract ? .

Regards

Peter_1
22-01-2005, 11:11 PM
Changing oil? Never did it in the past when there are no abnormalities in the system.
We have a standard list we have to follow: check all pressures, Amps, temperatures, note serial numbers, do a leak test, check all safety devices if they're working, tighten screws in the switch-cupboard, clean condenser and evaporator, paint rusty parts,.... and write it all down in a log sheet which no one ever read.
But,.. if you have a maintenance contract for Carrefour (biggest supermarket chain), then you're also responsible at your cost for small fans till 15 W, lights, gas (!!), and....loss of foods due to system failure.

smkadri
22-01-2005, 11:19 PM
we do 3 times a year proper maintainance in this country for one oulet like Macdonalds fast food , you need at least 8 hrs to do maintenance, that include, cleane condenser, replacing drier filter recheck gas, and topup gas retightened all electrical and mechanical connections, remove all ice from expanssion valve lubricate all fan motors, recheck Lp Hp. and controll box and make sure its reaches the right temprature,

eggs
22-01-2005, 11:56 PM
you do all that in eight hours?

cheers

eggs

Peter_1
23-01-2005, 08:34 AM
Changing filter/dryer, even with a green moisture indicator?

rbartlett
23-01-2005, 08:39 AM
'Topup gas' eh??

you 1st I.S boys...

cheers

richard

botrous
23-01-2005, 09:00 PM
Well here it depends on the agreement between the service company and the customer , in general each customer has a technical director (such as technical director in a supermarket) who asks for what should be tested and what should be done from the service company and an agreement between the 2 parts is issued .

Servicefrigo
24-01-2005, 07:57 AM
Haloo Peter 1

Could you put the standard list, you talking before ,in this thread

Regards

chemi-cool
24-01-2005, 04:13 PM
Hi Servicefrigo,

An Israeli company is building a new very big dairy in Romenia.

The person in chrge is a good friend of mine (40 years).

I don't know who is doing the refrigeration but they will need a lot of it. Not amonia.

If you are interested, I can check it out with him.

Let me Know.

Chemi :)

Servicefrigo
27-01-2005, 07:39 AM
Hy
I supose you get my mail Chemi!,as y say you can tell to your friend he can count on me, in the mean time y will work to make a table with operation maintenance & y will put here in this thread

Regards

chemi-cool
27-01-2005, 05:02 PM
Hi Servicefrigo,

I will talk to him over the weekend and let you know.

Chemi :)