PDA

View Full Version : Accident? or what?

chemi-cool
25-01-2010, 07:57 PM
Took this photo yesterday, clearly this car hit the tree going backward, nobody was there and the rear window's glass was 5 meters behind the car in small pieces.

I'm puzzled of what happened there.

The red Citroen on the road is mine and it is new, not a scratch......

monkey spanners
25-01-2010, 10:10 PM
Either the tree ran into the back of them, or they spun it further up the road and hit the tree backwards.
I think they were comming from the direction your car is pointing to. When they hit the tree the car would turn clockwise a bit as it didn't hit the tree centrally.

multisync
25-01-2010, 10:42 PM
Wrong of me I know but I assumed Israel to be all desert:confused:

coolhibby1875
26-01-2010, 09:33 AM
i agree with multi i would never had thought israel to be so wet and green, every time you see pics on tv it looks so dry,hot and arid.

chemi-cool
26-01-2010, 02:53 PM
Wrong of me I know but I assumed Israel to be all desert:confused:

I'm surprised of the ignorance.

Its true that the southern part is desert but still, with the best irrigation systems in the world, most of it is a blumming garden.

The notrth is like Europe.

Google for a bit and see.

Here is a small example of the north, height of around 1000 meters, it was snowing for a short time in the morning.

Desert....:rolleyes:

chemi-cool
26-01-2010, 03:23 PM
i agree with multi i would never had thought Israel to be so wet and green, every time you see pics on tv it looks so dry,hot and arid.

Here is a my avatar in normal size.

Winter in the desert.

How about opening a Geography lessons? :D

35₤ an hour, I eccept PayPal.........;)

baig
26-01-2010, 04:01 PM
Car neve hit the tree,It is park there after accident, look the car and back bumper cloosely

lowcool
27-01-2010, 01:56 AM
im looking at the bark off the tree