PDA

View Full Version : Programming Daikin Ducted A/C

rx2
24-01-2010, 10:43 AM
Hi,

We had a Daikin Ducted A/C system installed four yeara back. The installer left me with an instruction sheet on how to change the a/c unit so it takes it thermistor reading from the remote controller rather than the air return.

Today I decided to give it a try; and yes it works. But I now want to change it back to the thermistor in the air return. However the instructions don't mention what you need to do to change it back!

The A/C Unit is :
Outdoor Unit : RZP145DV1
Indoor Unit: FDYP145
Remote Controller: BRC1C61

The instructions that were left are :

1. Press and hold the TEST button for four seconds to enter FIELD SET MODE
2. Select Mode 10 with the TEMPERATURE UP button
3. Set the FIRST CODE No 2 with the TIMER UP button
4. Set the SECOND CODE No 01 with the TIMER DOWN button
5. Press the CONFIRMATION button once
6. Press and hold the TEST button for four seconds. Setting 40 will appear
7. Press and hold the TEST button for four seconds. Setting 50 will appear
8. Set the FIRST CODE No 4 with the TIMER UP button
9. Set the SECOND CODE No 01 with the TIME DOWN button
10. Press the CONFIRMATION button once

I have found online the "Commissioning and test run" instructions for another Daikin model that includes near identical instructions and field settings.

I have worked out that for MODE 10/FIRST CODE NO 1/ that a setting of the SECOND CODE NO to number 2 sets the thermistor back to the air inlet, and it seems to work. But I can not find any information on what I should be setting SECOND CODE NO for MODE 50/FIRST CODE NO 4/ ? The above instructions set it to 01, but what does this do?

Does anyone have the manual that contains the field settings for this unit? Or alternatively, does anyone know what MODE 50/FIRST CODE No4 does and what it should be set too?

Thanks in advance

Rob