PDA

View Full Version : help please

jaffa
22-01-2010, 08:14 PM
hello to any one that can help
i have a panasonic air conditioner cu-e9dke and the timer light is flashing and when i check the fault codes h16 does any one know what that means the problem is ??

eggs
23-01-2010, 12:29 AM
H16 and a flashing timer lamp is........Outdoor unit, current abnormal, so it's cut out on the safety device.

Your either short of gas or the transformer is blown.

Cheers

Eggs

ps, I'm no Panasonic expert, I just happened to have finished pricing a job where we are trying out Panasonic and I had the book in front of me......Hope it helps.

Below 0
23-01-2010, 06:42 AM
Hi Jaffa
Fit your manifold set and check there is gas in the system.Test run, does compressor pump? Yes, then more than likely outdoor board is cause of fault. No, compressor is cause of H16 fault.Panasonic have a PDF on this problem so contact local dealer.
Hope this helps.

fridge doctor
23-01-2010, 09:29 AM
Hi Jaffa
Fit your manifold set and check there is gas in the system.Test run, does compressor pump? Yes, then more than likely outdoor board is cause of fault. No, compressor is cause of H16 fault.Panasonic have a PDF on this problem so contact local dealer.
Hope this helps..

Below0, I don't think the OP is a technician, he won't have guages.

stefs_cruiser
27-01-2010, 03:46 AM
Needs a new compressor, it will have a broken spring behind the vanes......

aalina387
15-06-2011, 08:15 AM
H16 Outdoor Current Transformer open circuit
• Outdoor PCB
• IPM (Power transistor) module
or try this http://www.hetluften.se/contents/sv/Servicemanual_TE9_TE12_DKE.pdf

acura
22-06-2011, 09:56 AM
it will be outdoor pcb i worked on them for years pain to replace the board but there is so much electrics in them now they are very unreliable .