PDA

View Full Version : Seeking old buddies

fridge doctor
22-01-2010, 07:07 PM
Hi everyone,

Have tried this before a couple years ago, with just one respondent.... Thought I would give it another shot.

With apologies to the rest of the world, this is all England.... All dates are approximate :

I worked for Walkers Refrigeration from 1966 to 1970 then Refrigeration West Midlands until they closed my branch office in 1976? Then Display Refrigeration (Leo Bostock) for a short time and lastly Total Refrigeration to 1982, after which I became self employed.

Does anyone think they know me ????

Clk320_Greg
23-01-2010, 06:28 PM
Hi everyone,

Have tried this before a couple years ago, with just one respondent.... Thought I would give it another shot.

With apologies to the rest of the world, this is all England.... All dates are approximate :

I worked for Walkers Refrigeration from 1966 to 1970 then Refrigeration West Midlands until they closed my branch office in 1976? Then Display Refrigeration (Leo Bostock) for a short time and lastly Total Refrigeration to 1982, after which I became self employed.

Does anyone think they know me ????

I wasnt born then mate but if your loanly and need to chat ill talk to you, however if like most your just cruseing for "web cam fun" im not interested.:confused:

Colin G
23-01-2010, 07:05 PM
however if like most your just cruseing for "web cam fun" im not interested.:confused:

you gotta try it once :cool:

fridge doctor
27-01-2010, 07:01 PM
'web cam fun' errr no, don't think so guys. Have a nice day

kuhler
03-06-2011, 07:54 PM
my dad workedfor walkers about this time but at the bolton branch as for total did 12month there my self in the 1990s

install monkey
03-06-2011, 07:58 PM
so your an old fridgie-did u know norman dawson-he did a stint at total ref.-i was his apprentice

kuhler
04-06-2011, 09:23 AM
yeah i know norman well say know last time i heard hed had a stroke and was in a home infact same home my old fella is in but yeah we were good mates he lived just up the road from me in Ashton u lyne just to go round his house and listen to him moan in his shed usally about when he worked for I C E

install monkey
04-06-2011, 07:14 PM
he used to tape satsuma's to his rose bush to wind the neighbours up! his mrs kept catching him having a wee in the kitchen sink!! he was a legend!!