PDA

View Full Version : TearDown Manual Trane CVGD HELP

Blueboy
21-01-2010, 05:11 PM
Hi does anyone out there have a tear down manual for this centrifugal compressor- I have been told by Trane they need several Long telephone numbers plus both my arms and legs if they are to rebuild it so I must do it myself !!

How much time should I allow ???:confused:

L.L
27-01-2010, 03:00 PM
Hey Blueboy,
Did you get anywhere with the teardown manuals you was looking for, if so can you tell me where you found your answers as I am needing some myself.

Blueboy
29-01-2010, 11:39 AM
No it would appear that no one can help with this!!!!:mad:

L.L
22-02-2010, 12:23 PM
Hey Blueboy,
I never got the job in the end, I dont know who took it on, but those manuals are very hard to come-by.
I see your over on the Wirral, who is it your working for ? if you dont mind me asking.

Blueboy
23-02-2010, 06:48 AM
I don't work in the Wirral, although I did and that is were I was Born.

I suppose if I worked in the Wirral there would only be York ( nee Ice Tech) or Brooktherm ( Ice tech by another name) who could even look at these Machines!! I know some people at both firms! Other than that there are a couple of one man bands who may have the knowledge but not the finance. I discount Clover ( UK international or whatever there called ) I don't think they are up to that sort of work

abdulazman
23-02-2010, 02:12 PM
Blueboy
Are you refering to the ccgb compressors?

iceman007
17-03-2010, 08:35 PM
Hi does anyone out there have a tear down manual for this centrifugal compressor- I have been told by Trane they need several Long telephone numbers plus both my arms and legs if they are to rebuild it so I must do it myself !!

How much time should I allow ???:confused:

I think I might have it. If you haven't done one before it's not altogether straightforward, but within the grasp of most decent mechanics.

alan wolf
02-04-2010, 01:02 PM
hi blue boy

believe i have manual. will look and send if you advise me your address email info

aww

alanwwolfy1@hotmail.co.uk