PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know any companies that take on people re-trading

nickpad
21-01-2010, 11:17 AM
I have recently been trying to get into the refrigeration industry . I took a course to gain safe handling , brazing and electrical tickets. Bus has the old problem of no one employs because i have no experience and cant get experience without someone giving me a chance .Im willing to work anywhere in uk for any money even tempted to work for free just for experience. Anyone know any companies that take people like me on

coolhibby1875
21-01-2010, 12:39 PM
Try capital cooling

jjthefridge
21-01-2010, 06:13 PM
I have recently been trying to get into the refrigeration industry . I took a course to gain safe handling , brazing and electrical tickets. Bus has the old problem of no one employs because i have no experience and cant get experience without someone giving me a chance .Im willing to work anywhere in uk for any money even tempted to work for free just for experience. Anyone know any companies that take people like me on

Hi,

i came out royal navy six years ago, got all my fridge tickets(had electrical from rn) and jumped in with both feet with a small company in cornwall, i just did search on kelly search for fridge companies, phone book yellow pages, and just ring people up, and don't give up, it worked for me.

good luck, don't give up.

cheers

j.j.

adamacrinstall
24-01-2010, 08:00 PM
Is anyone taking on people in the uk now? does anyone know anything going??

coolhibby1875
24-01-2010, 08:10 PM
there are jobs going at TRS in scotland service and install they are advertising in the sunday mail,funny bunch all the same!!

adamacrinstall
26-01-2010, 09:21 PM
im looking for norfolk area

craigpcg
27-01-2010, 11:39 AM
what about foster coldstores?

yorkshire
27-01-2010, 12:15 PM
I don't suppose anyone knows of any companies looking for service engineers (mainly supermarket/retail) in the South Yorkshire area?

Cheers