PDA

View Full Version : Set timer on wall mounted air conditioner in hotels...

weeliang82
21-01-2010, 11:09 AM
Dear all,

Is there any general guideline on how to connect the wiring of wall mounted air conditioner and to control the speed and temperature setting of it using card?

I have one hotel project where its owner wants to use card to control the air conditioner. The condition is that when they pluck in the card, the air cond switches on and sets its temperature to 23 C, low speed and switches off when the card is pluck off..

Any general guidelines on how to do this?

Thanks for any reply...

multisync
21-01-2010, 11:55 AM
Dear all,

Is there any general guideline on how to connect the wiring of wall mounted air conditioner and to control the speed and temperature setting of it using card?

I have one hotel project where its owner wants to use card to control the air conditioner. The condition is that when they pluck in the card, the air cond switches on and sets its temperature to 23 C, low speed and switches off when the card is pluck off..

Any general guidelines on how to do this?

Thanks for any reply...

Easily done but the answer is manufacturer specific

weeliang82
21-01-2010, 02:46 PM
Hi all,

The condition that my client specify to me is that:

Air conditioner automatically sets to 25 C at low speed when the card is plug off, and runs normally when the card is plug in. The reason is that they want to avoid condensation due to colder air in the corridor.

Is there any way to do this? For example, connecting a relay to our air conditioner circuit board and so on..

Really need help here as I can't find any hint in the technical manual and also from search in the internet.

Thank you.

weeliang82
26-01-2010, 03:53 PM
Hi all,

The condition that my client specify to me is that:

Air conditioner automatically sets to 25 C at low speed when the card is plug off, and runs normally when the card is plug in. The reason is that they want to avoid condensation due to colder air in the corridor.

Is there any way to do this? For example, connecting a relay to our air conditioner circuit board and so on..

Really need help here as I can't find any hint in the technical manual and also from search in the internet.

Thank you.

Yuri B.
26-01-2010, 05:18 PM
If the controllers of the client do not have an input for presence detector then how you can do it?