PDA

View Full Version : Daikin VRV II U9 fault

ICEmarc
20-01-2010, 06:23 PM
I did a bit of searching but couldn't find anything relevant

I have an R410a 3pipe VRV (single condensor) the problem was all 10 fan coils were in a UE fault so I shut the system down and reset the condensor so it would search for all fan coils again

It detected all fan coils and I thought I had cracked it, but 30secs later 5 fan coils were working fine the others went into a U9 fault

I am attending site tommorow as time was getting short this evening, could it be a splitter box or fan coil with no power creating this fault?

ICEmarc
22-01-2010, 05:09 PM
I did a bit of searching but couldn't find anything relevant

I have an R410a 3pipe VRV (single condensor) the problem was all 10 fan coils were in a UE fault so I shut the system down and reset the condensor so it would search for all fan coils again

It detected all fan coils and I thought I had cracked it, but 30secs later 5 fan coils were working fine the others went into a U9 fault

I am attending site tommorow as time was getting short this evening, could it be a splitter box or fan coil with no power creating this fault?

Fault found to be a defective fan coil isolator, thought I'd post it up for reference