PDA

View Full Version : hitatchi set free indoor

philjd26
19-01-2010, 05:29 PM
hi,
i have indoor connected to a multi split hitatchi which will not operate, when i try to turn the indoor on its on/off indicator flashes on and off as if in error,with no error code.

i have tried to retrieve info fron the controller in service mode by holding check for a few seconds. This causes the controller to get stuck in this mode and has no address displayed,ie 00.00 etc....client has told me it worked before so i am leaning towards a pcb issue, it has a red light lite on and a amber light flashing on the pcb.

not much experience on these machines
so.........

any ideas???/

rgrds phil

Jase
19-01-2010, 09:46 PM
HI Phil,

what's the model of indoor/outdoor unit and also model of RC.
Everything wired up correctly? Have you got another RC to try on this particular unit?

Jase

philjd26
19-01-2010, 10:15 PM
hi jase

i can try swap it with another RC and confirm connections troughout comms circuit, i didnt get the model details, but i will tommorrow if i still have trouble//

its working on r22 and is a two pipe system with and inverter and standard compressors.

rgrds phil

philjd26
20-01-2010, 10:05 PM
this is system is still givin me trouble, i have tried exchanging all intellegent boards on this indoor unit but still does not operate, address and dip settings all seem fine.

i am getting a check error 53 which was a problem i have sorted regarding the inverter when i press check for a few seconds.

is there a way of resetting the system from outside or has anybody got info on the intallation and operation of these systems.

it uses a 24vdc signal to cn04 on indoor pcb...

rgrds phil

philjd26
21-01-2010, 12:57 PM
Outdoor model no ....ras-10fs3

indoor model no........rci-1.0fsge

al
21-01-2010, 09:05 PM
Phil

Had this some time ago, do the indoors operate in emergency mode?
My faults were two faulty remotes and one faulty indoor fan.

al

philjd26
21-01-2010, 09:20 PM
hi al.

i dont know what the crack is here, il give the fan motor a go, as i have tried remotes and cards, when the motor was dodge can it lock the controllers out or something??

its as if it is locked/jemmed wit this error, which has since been takin care of.

rgrds phil

Jase
21-01-2010, 09:26 PM
Phil,

How many indoor units do you have off this VRF?
Do the other fan coils operate or are they going into fault condition?
The fan coil that's causing problems...is there a display on the screen? Also, is the RC model: PC-2H or PC-2H2?

I take it you've powered down the system and reset. The RC connections are all plugged in correctly?

Jase

philjd26
22-01-2010, 12:11 AM
Phil,

How many indoor units do you have off this VRF?
Do the other fan coils operate or are they going into fault condition?
The fan coil that's causing problems...is there a display on the screen? Also, is the RC model: PC-2H or PC-2H2?

I take it you've powered down the system and reset. The RC connections are all plugged in correctly?

Jase

jase

all components are working in this unit, the rest of the units are ok and run but this one just flashes on/off indicator and states error 53 when check is held for a few seconds and them gets stuck.

i have to power unit down to rest controller.

rgrds phil

al
22-01-2010, 02:17 PM
That last commentt from Jase, when you swapped the controllers did you change the controller cable as well?

al

philjd26
22-01-2010, 04:54 PM
That last commentt from Jase, when you swapped the controllers did you change the controller cable as well?

al

al

i didnt try the cable, i might give that a blast...

thanks

phil

philjd26
26-01-2010, 06:49 PM
fair play al,

you were right der,cable dodgey...

thanks alots

phil