PDA

View Full Version : Novar Controls for Rack?

humphreymech
18-01-2010, 11:21 PM
We have new supermarket with Novar controls. I have not worked on racks with this control only HVAC equipment, The Rack's I have worked on have CPC or E1,E2 and this control doesn't have schematic you can read. Called tech line because all compressor were on and was having problems with oil reset. Tech line told me the Compressor Board was bad? This compressor board has 24v in and then switching relays with duty of 250v and small toggles that have auto on and off with led for each relay. Tech line says should have 9 volts at bottom switch relay but have line volts to ground? I found a bypass switch in bypass. Restore to normal position and system is ok. It look to me like should be line volts at relay and teck line full of it. Please let me know what you think or if you have a novar schematic.

smilies
22-01-2010, 04:52 AM
If you are familiar with the other control systems, then you already know what an RO board is right. It switches loads on and off according to what the program wants. Whatever that load's control voltage is, that's what you will read at the relay points. Every schematic for every store would then be different.
Unless you are talking about the network wiring, that's different from line voltage and typical diagrams are available.
If it is a Wal Mart then the schematics are on the motor room walls, compressor racks and electrical rooms.