PDA

View Full Version : air conditioning inspecter

clintgtfc
15-01-2010, 06:37 PM
hi all can any one help im going to the air condioning inspectors course has any one done this and has anyone got any course notes im curious because its alot of money to pay i just like abit of feedback on this course thanks c mann:)

Quality
15-01-2010, 07:20 PM
hi all can any one help im going to the air condioning inspectors course has any one done this and has anyone got any course notes im curious because its alot of money to pay i just like abit of feedback on this course thanks c mann:)

I was curious about what I got for christmas but it was worth the wait not :p

clintgtfc
15-01-2010, 07:58 PM
all i wanted for christmas is my to front teeth ill be surprised if youve still got youres with an attitude like that if thats the best you can do then get of the site and find something better to do youre so funny you belong on harry hill hahah

123-steve909
15-01-2010, 09:30 PM
i keep getting emails regarding the air conditioning inspector training course. i also would be interested to hear from anyone who has done it and if they get any work from it

cheers
steve

ANDA ICE
28-01-2010, 04:21 PM
i keep getting emails regarding the air conditioning inspector training course. i also would be interested to hear from anyone who has done it and if they get any work from it

cheers
steve
Need to do alot more investigating but 995.00 will get the training on the course sylabus and get you accredited with the gov. but unsure how building manager ect get told about the deadline of jan 11 for systems or number of systems abovce 12./5 kw they also say that you can fet eork through them. I am self employed and not sure weather to pay as it is so dead at the moment !!!!!!!!!

123-steve909
03-03-2010, 01:08 PM
any news on this yet?

Mr Chairman
06-05-2010, 12:41 PM
I would suggest that only consider going on an inspectors course if you are well versed on the subject of air conditioning. The situation is a minefield for the uninitiated and could cause you a lot of grief. You would need to have been in the trade for a minimum of 2 years, which I find a joke, as in the good old days, apprentices were trained for 6 to 7 years before being given a van and thrown out on the streets to ensure they did their jobs properly.