PDA

View Full Version : most often used software in daily work

Lc_shi
07-01-2005, 07:38 AM
the softwares i we often used in work are Excel \ word \AutoCAD\psychrometrics calculator\coolpack and some selection soft from manufatures(Copeland\danfoss\grundfos etc)
What is your often used in your work ? pls have a talk-:)

botrous
07-01-2005, 02:37 PM
the softwares i we often used in work are Excel \ word \AutoCAD\psychrometrics calculator\coolpack and some selection soft from manufatures(Copeland\danfoss\grundfos etc)
Well I usually use Excel\autocad\psychrodream\autocad\Chambre froide\carrier selection software\engtools and others

rbartlett
07-01-2005, 07:05 PM
tomtom sat nav

cheers

richard

RogGoetsch
07-01-2005, 07:26 PM
Mine has changed over the years as my jobs changed. Used to be a #2 pencil and a pad! (Wait, I guess that would be hardware.) Then Excel, Word & finally Autocad.

Now that I do almost no engineering, it's MYOB (small business accounting software) mostly, but still Word & Excel. Also Netscape, since I do all my payables online through a great service called Paytrust: https://billscenter.paytrust.com/csp/ws/PMB/staticpages/index.shtml to which all my vendors send my bills. They are posted to my account, I get email notification, and automatic payment if I specify.

It's so great to never open & file bills, print checks, stamp letters, etc. Pay with a click and instantly see any bill or entire histories from any vendor.

Rog

Lc_shi
10-01-2005, 07:30 AM
hi richard,
i don't know what you mean.

Lc_shi
11-01-2005, 02:29 AM
Oh,I see.
tomtom to navigate. there is no similar product in my country.

Brian_UK
11-01-2005, 01:57 PM
tomtom sat nav
Don't like getting lost anymore Richard?:D

mcamacho
24-01-2005, 04:19 PM
Hi!

Where in the Web can I find information about "Chambre Froide"?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

-Manuel.

Brian_UK
24-01-2005, 05:05 PM
Manuel, try a search on Google.com, it brings a lot of choices, or try Cold Room

botrous
24-01-2005, 05:13 PM
Hi!

Where in the Web can I find information about "Chambre Froide"?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

-Manuel.

If you are asking about Chambre Froid the software let me know , i have it and have apploaded it for who may need it

botrous
24-01-2005, 10:01 PM
The link for the Chambre Froide software is :
http://www.kesserwan.net/INST_CF.EXE
Feel free to download it
NB: the software is in french , you should know a minimum of french to operate this software.

Lc_shi
25-01-2005, 05:23 AM
Hi botrous
i don't know french. could you make a short description ?
what is mainly used for?

botrous
25-01-2005, 07:57 PM
Ic Shi , this software is used to calculate loads for cold storage rooms , for any kind of food and beverage you want to cool