PDA

View Full Version : Fujitsu Service Manual

spimps
04-01-2010, 05:05 PM
Would anyone have a service manual for the high wall split model: AOY24RMAL/ASY24RGB-W
Have a unit not starting in the heat mode ,indicator lights are on but no fault codes coming up,not too familiar with these.Haven't done any circuit checks yet.
Cheers
BG

Grizzly
04-01-2010, 08:19 PM
Hi spimps.
I don't have the relevant Manual.
But the attached may Help?
Follow the Link!
http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21050
Grizzly

nike123
04-01-2010, 08:21 PM
Would anyone have a service manual for the high wall split model: AOY24RMAL/ASY24RGB-W
Have a unit not starting in the heat mode ,indicator lights are on but no fault codes coming up,not too familiar with these.Haven't done any circuit checks yet.
Cheers
BG

What lights are ON?

spimps
04-01-2010, 09:15 PM
Cheers will try a test run.
BG

ozairman
05-01-2010, 03:25 PM
Hi spimps.
I don't have the relevant Manual.
But the attached may Help?
Follow the Link!
http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21050
Grizzly
Grizzly that model is an inverter and much later product, so the error codes are not relevant. The only error codes which will appear on this model relate to indoor room and pipe thermistor open or short circuit error.

Cheers
BG
All control comes from the indoor unit on this model, the outdoor unit is "dumb" and only does what the indoor tells it to!

Can you define "not starting" more clearly?
Is the indoor fan operating at very low speed? if there is then check if any AC voltage is present on the indoor terminal block which would indicate the indoor unit wants the outdoor to do something. If no output on any of these terminals then check the room and pipe thermistor resistances as it would appear to be a temperature control circuit related issue.

The indoor unit terminal block connections are:
1 Neutral
2 Compressor
3 Outdoor fan High speed
4 Outdoor fan Low speed
5 4 way valve

When you put the unit into test run from the remote control you bypass the temperature control circuit and can select heat or cool which should force the compressor/outdoor unit components to operate

Grizzly
05-01-2010, 04:05 PM
Grizzly that model is an inverter and much later product, so the error codes are not relevant. The only error codes which will appear on this model relate to indoor room and pipe thermistor open or short circuit error.

No Problem Ozairman.
Thanks for the correction.
Just hoping it may of been of Help?
Better Luck next time eh!
Grizzly

spimps
05-01-2010, 09:27 PM
Thanks for your help,sorted now.Indoor fan had seized,was a high installation and I didn't feel up to working that high on a monday :)

ozairman
06-01-2010, 09:28 AM
Was the left hand side fan blower wheel seized or the motor itself? AST24/30RGBW is the same and I went to many service calls and moved the left hand side blower wheel about 2mm to the right to cure noise problems caused by the left blower wheel touching the left side of the chassis.

spimps
06-01-2010, 09:07 PM
Was the left hand side fan blower wheel seized or the motor itself? AST24/30RGBW is the same and I went to many service calls and moved the left hand side blower wheel about 2mm to the right to cure noise problems caused by the left blower wheel touching the left side of the chassis.
It was the LH side causing the problem.

paul_h
17-11-2010, 01:53 PM

Pretty good reliable units, these were the units that made fujitsu a household name in Australia.
When I started we went for the emails at work, but they were just rebadged fujitsu ASTxxRGAWs. The only difference was a 2 yr warranty for fujitsu and a 5yr warranty with email. But took the gamble later and went all fujitsu (they changed their warranty to 5yr anyway later on with the RGBWs I think) May remember incorrectly, what's the unit with the flat grey 8 pin cable interconnect and the relays/pcb in a black box in the outdoor? I think that was the last of the 2 yr warrant fujistus that was different to the email and was a rwgl or something.

But the LHS fan needing adjustment is just something you have to do this every 3-5 years or so :o (as well as clean the louvers as the stick after 3-5 years). Not bad considering :)