PDA

View Full Version : Fujita E3 fault

Simply Cool
31-12-2009, 04:30 AM
Hi Does anyone know what a E3 fault is on a Fujita ASW-H24B4/HS 7Kw high wall split. I know it should be replaced but if we can get it going for the tenant we will.
thanks Darren

Yuri B.
31-12-2009, 12:34 PM
Hello.
It should be the sensor in front of the indoor coil ("room sensor") short circuited - it should be replaced. As you probably would not find now a replacement, it is possible to "imitate" the sensor by a resistor (cut it off and connect a resistor instead) - so long as the new sensor is found.
Only the A/C will work constantly as there will be no temp control - so it will be necessary to switch the A/C off and on from time to time manually.

lawrence1
01-01-2010, 01:58 AM
Hi,
You can download the manual for these if you google search,,,bigwarehouse

HVACRSA
01-01-2010, 08:33 AM
Hi,
You can download the manual for these if you google search,,,bigwarehouse

Thanks for the info. I often come across these units and never easy to find any info on them.

Simply Cool
03-01-2010, 07:58 PM
Thanks for the information everyone it has been a great help.We will go to site today and look at the unit and I will post how we went.

Simply Cool
04-01-2010, 12:12 PM
Thanks everyone for the help with the fault code information. It was the return air thermistor and after changing it with another sensor made up from spares it worked. So once again thanks