PDA

View Full Version : Hitachi scroll compressors

tonydeith
13-06-2001, 08:02 PM
I was wondering if anybody had any information on horizontal Hitachi scroll compressors. As at present i am having trouble in finding any information this particular comprressor,particularly about the oil. Any help would be most helpful.

tony deith. :confused:

Brian_UK
13-06-2001, 11:43 PM
Tony, going through the Hitachi site I found a link to http://www.accscompressors.com/html/faqtech.htm which says they use Hitachi recommended SR30 POE oil.

The actual Hitachi site seem to be just blah, blah and links to agents etc, anyway hope this helps.

Sockit2me
09-02-2006, 05:48 AM
I actually emailed these guys a couple of days ago and asked them for some specs on their compressors. I got a reply the next day with an attached pdf that had all the info I asked for. I was rather impressed by their quick response. This was at www.accscompressor.com.

minkyrich
21-01-2011, 02:48 PM
Try the Hawco website. there are complete spec sheets there. I'm a newbee at this so can't post URL's yet but it's hawco.co .uk > technical/Design support > Compressor & Condensing units. They're the European Master distributor for Hitachi Scrolls.