mimifrigo
26-12-2009, 01:36 PM
good morning

i search technical book for

cassette type FCQ 71 C7 VEB
sérial number 2918602

groupe compresseur RQ 71 B2 V3B,
sérial number J 000 104

in cooling mode , by the time the system stops, the LED defrost flashe (cold operation is no defrost normally) the remote stops responding.

thanks for wour answer :)

brunstar
01-01-2010, 08:49 PM
If you are in cooling and the outdoor unit stops about every 10 minutes you will probably find that the indoor units coil tenperature is dropping below -3 and the outdoor unit is going into frost protection. If this is a communication room, you may have this problem due to low humidity. Because you are using a fixed speed compressor the control is limited. An inverter is better for this type of application. You can input a field setting on the indoor unit and I think with that unit you can turn on dip switch 3 on the second set of dip switches which should be the setting for low latent heat applications. Check your coil temperatures in code 41 also.

mimifrigo
01-01-2010, 10:13 PM
good evening BRUNSTAR ,

thanks for your post

brunstar
02-01-2010, 02:04 PM
good evening BRUNSTAR ,

thanks for your post

not a problem, let us know how you go with that one.
jes suis a paris en ce moment,, bonne annee:D

VRVIII
02-01-2010, 03:22 PM
good morning

i search technical book for

cassette type FCQ 71 C7 VEB
sérial number 2918602

groupe compresseur RQ 71 B2 V3B,
sérial number J 000 104

in cooling mode , by the time the system stops, the LED defrost flashe (cold operation is no defrost normally) the remote stops responding.

thanks for wour answer :)

Brunster,

Do you not think this sounds more like the units has an infra red controller option installed, with defrost LED flashing on the receiver.

mimifrigo
02-01-2010, 04:59 PM
good evening

yes , infra red controller option is installed

happy new year !!

brunstar
03-01-2010, 12:32 AM
are you sure it is not the operation led that is flashing and the unit is under fault conditions?
are you sure it is not the timer light that is on?
does the unit start back up by itself or do you have to reset the power to the unit for it to start again?

If it is the operation led flashing you can get a fault code from the controller.

Is the infra red controller newly installed?
If it is it could be an incorrect reciever or The other thing that you could check is the dip switch on the back of the controller to make sure it is set to master.
You could try wiring a hard wired controller to the system to see what is going on.

mimifrigo
13-01-2010, 03:06 PM
hello brunstar ,
thank for your answer .
Now , the machine run in heating mode and it is ok . These problems are arrived in the end of summer in cooling mode . after reset it was restart but i have not look the défault before restart . i made install in october and i think the problem come back in next heat season .i am surprise that Daikin hot line cannot say to me the reason of the flashing lamp defrost

good day