PDA

View Full Version : Yark A/C

RussG
24-12-2009, 04:56 PM
Hello, I would like to know if anyone can help me. I had a new infinity York 3s 13 SEER unit installed in my house about 2 years ago and I have been having problem with it from the start. York replaced it with a new York LX YCJD 13 SEER Unit. I would like to know if the trade was apple for apple or apple for oranges.

Please if anyone can explain it.

Thanks.
Russ

Yuri B.
25-12-2009, 06:52 AM
Hello.
What happened to the old unit? Was such simple thing as keeping its condenser's fins clean regularly done?
If you elaborate a bit more on the problem smb will certainly be able to help you.

RussG
25-12-2009, 01:50 PM
First it was the air handler that was leaking they changed it two times then the unit will be on 74 and the outside unit would turn off but the attic unit would stay on and my bill would be 60 dollars then it would jump to 140 dollars. They must of changed most of the parts of the outside unit and it came to the point were they couldn’t change any other parts so they changed the outside unit.

The York Rep did not want to exchange the unit out.

I was told that the LX is a down grade from the infinity unit I had. Not sure why York Rep did that....

Yuri B.
25-12-2009, 02:30 PM
my bill would be 60 dollars then it would jump to 140 dollars. They must of changed most of the parts of the outside unit and it came to the point were they couldn’t change any other parts

Dishonesty and un-professionalism can be met in every trade. Thanks God those people have not come to medicine! (Such ones surgeons !!!)