PDA

View Full Version : Mitsi G50 Controller

Evapman7
20-12-2009, 11:46 AM
Has anyone got a manual for this controller, cant seem to find any info.

Ive got a system flashing up 1302 fault, which i am told is a high pressure fault. Had a quick inspection on friday filters and coils are clean. Checked all fans etc are moving. Nothing seems to be a miss. Cant seem to get a run out of the system. Looking to check HP switches tommorow.

Any help would be great thanks

marc5180
20-12-2009, 12:08 PM
I have a manual for the controller but that won't really help you with the fault.
You will need the manual for the outdoor unit, what is it because i may have it.
Is it a heat recovery?

Grizzly
20-12-2009, 02:10 PM
Hi Evapman7
The attached may Help?
Grizzly

Thermatech
20-12-2009, 02:14 PM
1302 is also for low pressure.

If the standing pressure is less than 1 bar then the outdoor unit will not try to start the compressor & will report 1302.

So if the outdoor unit will not start the compressor then most likely lost refrigerant or LP sensor is duff & reading less than 1 bar.

If the system is R2 heat recovery & will run the compressor for short period then stops on HP there are a good many solenoid valves & LEV valves in the outdoor unit, BC & indoor units any one of which could be failed shut when should be open & so stoping correct flow of refrigerant & causing high pressure.