PDA

View Full Version : fujitsu in cool at cold whether

Yuri B.
19-12-2009, 11:34 AM
Hello.
Maybe somebody know the minimal outside temp for the AOYA14LAC2 multi split in cooling mode at winter?
(I mean one below which operation is blocked.)

Yuri B.
19-12-2009, 12:53 PM
Someone here wants to make it run in the server room with the outside temp of about -15C. If I cheat the probe, also make the fan cst control, what may happen to the compressor?

nike123
20-12-2009, 07:33 PM
hello.
Maybe somebody know the minimal outside temp for the aoya14lac2 multi split in cooling mode at winter?
(i mean one below which operation is blocked.)

0°c.............

nike123
20-12-2009, 07:50 PM
Someone here wants to make it run in the server room with the outside temp of about -15C. If I cheat the probe, also make the fan cst control, what may happen to the compressor?
You need to install compressor crancase heater (i would use self regulating cable). Also, I would fit some electrical heaters ( perhaps 2-3 kW) at outdoor unit heat exchenger to add necesary heat when condensation temperature(pressure) falls below 35°CST controled by some pressure stat. Or again use some amout of self regulating heating cable at heat exchanger.
That way, I suppose, compressor will be safe, but than again, if you fooll outdoor air sensor , control functions wuold be having false data and, maybe, could not properly lead operation of AC.