PDA

View Full Version : DAIKIN problem

mimifrigo
17-12-2009, 05:05 PM
hello all,

Following the installation of a tape FCQ 71 C7 + group VEB RQ 71 B2 V3B, I have a small problem
by the time the camera stops, the LED blinks icing (cold operation is no defrost normally) the remote stops responding.
I did a reset by cutting the alim and removing the batteries from the remote, the coup no fault code.
A question: fault codes does it remain in memory on the remote when the unit has restarted my sole?
Despite 3 calls to the hotline DAIKIN, I am not able to obtain the complete document by mail .

thank you in advance

bonjour à tous ,

Suite à l'installation d'une cassette FCQ 71 C7 VEB + groupe RQ 71 B2 V3B , j'ai un petit problème
l'appareil par moment s'arrete ; le voyant de dégivrage clignote ( fonctionnement en froid donc pas de dégivrage normalement ) la télécommande ne répond plus .
j'avais fait un reset en coupant l'alim et en retirant les piles de la télécommande , du coup pas de code de défaut .
Une question : les codes de défaut restent t il en mémoire sur la télécommande quand l'appareil a redémarré tou seul ??
Malgré 3 appels à la hot line DAIKIN , je ne suis pas parvenu à obtenir la doc technique complète par mail .

merci d'avance

grimmy/g
18-12-2009, 09:46 PM
Hi there i have a problem with a daikin MY90CJ i have a fault come up E5 on heating mode was told its the compressor overload and it may be the thermistor but also heard it could be a refrigerant problem has any one had this fault before and if so what did you replace or change
many thanks

Gatornation
05-01-2010, 08:35 PM
I have a Daikin VRS RXYMQ48MVJU, hooked up to 3 indoor units (two FXZQ and one FXMQ), and I am using 3 BRC1D71 controllers).

I developed an F3 error code not long after changing the controllers so the fans did not run all the time. I thought this was due to too much return heat, but a few days later I discovered that I had a coolant leak. Does this make sense?

Thanks,

David

VRVIII
05-01-2010, 09:02 PM
I have a Daikin VRS RXYMQ48MVJU, hooked up to 3 indoor units (two FXZQ and one FXMQ), and I am using 3 BRC1D71 controllers).

I developed an F3 error code not long after changing the controllers so the fans did not run all the time. I thought this was due to too much return heat, but a few days later I discovered that I had a coolant leak. Does this make sense?

Thanks,

David

When you say you had a coolant leak I presume you are referring to a refrigerant gas leak?

If this is the case then this could defiantly result in an F3 error (high discharge temperature).
The compressor is cooled by the suction gas passing over the motor windings, if the system is short of refrigerant the compressor will overheat.