PDA

View Full Version : How was this year ?

baycuclaudyu
16-12-2009, 03:18 PM
Hoe was this year for u ? For me ,was almost the same with a latter years .But the next year Idon t think its so ok .Maybe some of u think positive mind .Because y suspect is not the same .

ICE/RUNNER
16-12-2009, 05:10 PM
:D Started off fairly slow however since September its been flat out. Looks like its will be the same next year as well. Keep the over time coming.

There's not enough hours in the day!!!

airefresco
16-12-2009, 08:47 PM
Started off fairly slow for me as well. Picked up around June and has been chaotic since. We actually recorded our best year ever, even after the poor start to the year, so i´m fairly happy. Hopefully we can have another good one next year. :)

monkey spanners
16-12-2009, 08:53 PM
Air con has been very quiet but the dairy farm work has been keeping me busy.

coolhibby1875
17-12-2009, 09:43 AM
i think this this year will be quality with the phase out of r22 i see lots of refits,sales and retrofits round the corner, GOOD TIMES!

craigpcg
17-12-2009, 10:22 AM
This year started pritty good then summer hit and there wasnt enough hours in the day.

Then about the middle of oct to nov died of death but now its mental again. So i cant complain of that.

I think next year if going to get even busier to the extent that il need to get an other engineer :D