PDA

View Full Version : Merry christmas everyone !!!!!

old gas bottle
16-12-2009, 07:52 AM
after a hard year for a lot of us ,i would like to wish the seasons greetings to all on here,:)i think anyone who has survived this year should survive anything.;)lets look foward to brighter times ahead.

can i also hope and pray for the troops in foriegn lands to keep safe, we raised a £1000 the other day by having a pie baking compertision in the local pub for "help for heroes", good fun with a serious undertone.anyone on here done similar ??

anyway, have a good break,if you can.:D

coolhibby1875
16-12-2009, 10:35 AM
nice 1 OGB lets hope all the troops out there keep safe and come home in 1 piece.

might have guessed someone in derbyshire would bake a pie:)

chemi-cool
16-12-2009, 02:50 PM
Indeed!!

May the next year will be the best year in your life.

May all the soldiers in the world will come back home safe.

Even though its just another working day for me, I'll have a pint for you all.

Mary Christmas and a very happy new year.

ICE/RUNNER
16-12-2009, 05:54 PM
Right on

Merry Christmas to one and all.

May all the troops have a safe one and get home safely.

Hope every one has a good time, off to get the tree :D

monkey spanners
16-12-2009, 06:40 PM
Wishing all a happy Christmas and a prosperous new year :)

Jon

hillbillywillie
21-12-2009, 01:48 AM
A Happy Christmas to one and all, and to you brave lads and girls in the British Army, Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, SAS, SBS, Royal Marines, RMP,Gurkha regiment, and to the soldiers of the allied forces-USA, Canada, Australia etc. Keep safe and God Bless.

God Save the Queen!

cadwaladr
21-12-2009, 11:39 PM
yep i echo all the sentiments,all those guys derserve respect and thanks,and lets spare a thought for the families who have lost loved ones when we are having fun,on a jokey note i have to dress up as santa for my grandkids [i knew i was lookin fat ]

Frank Day
22-12-2009, 05:07 PM
Hi All,

Have a great Xmas and all those in business for themselves and for their families have a prosperous New Year.

Spare a thought for all the troops away from family at this time.

Have a good one.

Frank

samabraham
24-12-2009, 06:08 PM
Happy christmas & prosperous new yearto all members