PDA

View Full Version : Trane CenTraVac

dr-energy
15-12-2009, 10:32 PM
Hello,
Does anyone know where I can find part load performance curves for Trane chillers short of going through Trane?

They have great support on newer chillers, but information on older ones can be tough.

I'm trying to find out if perhaps the owner has the original submital data (fingers crossed) and I have a copy (electronic) of a Trane CenTraVac manual from 1981 with some good information.

An actual curve would work much better for me given the load resolution to CWST differential I'm looking at.

Thanks

Toosh
17-12-2009, 02:22 AM
Hello,
Does anyone know where I can find part load performance curves for Trane chillers short of going through Trane?

They have great support on newer chillers, but information on older ones can be tough.

I'm trying to find out if perhaps the owner has the original submital data (fingers crossed) and I have a copy (electronic) of a Trane CenTraVac manual from 1981 with some good information.

An actual curve would work much better for me given the load resolution to CWST differential I'm looking at.

Thanks

Hi I have a buddy who is clued up on Trane I will email him he comes on the forum occasionally.

Norm