PDA

View Full Version : Midea VRV problems

judasfan
14-12-2009, 12:45 AM
Dear All, our company begin to service this Midea VRV system, consisting of two 10HP outdoor units MDV-D280W/S on R22 and eight high static pressure duct indoor units. The outdoor units are with one Copeland Digital Scroll and one Copeland Scroll compressors and the units are connected in parralel. Since we didn't install this system we have different problems and before I ask some specific questions, I was wondering did anybody installed or serviced such equipment?! Thank you All in advance and looking forward for your replies.

Greetings

judasfan
14-12-2009, 08:15 PM
Dear All, our company begin to service this Midea VRV system, consisting of two 10HP outdoor units MDV-D280W/S on R22 and eight high static pressure duct indoor units. The outdoor units are with one Copeland Digital Scroll and one Copeland Scroll compressors and the units are connected in parralel. Since we didn't install this system we have different problems and before I ask some specific questions, I was wondering did anybody installed or serviced such equipment?! Thank you All in advance and looking forward for your replies.

Greetings

Hi All, could anybody help me?