PDA

View Full Version : TXVs and Liquid Distributors

ice_cold
13-12-2009, 07:32 PM
Hello i have got a question on Thermostatic Expansion Valves and Liquid Distributors.
When doing a selection on TXVs i see that there are individual types for external pressure equalization and internal pressure equilization. What is meant here by external and internal?
The ones with external p.e. are used for the lines with "liquid distributor". What is the purpose of liquid distributor?
Thank you very much

Toosh
13-12-2009, 07:49 PM
Hello i have got a question on Thermostatic Expansion Valves and Liquid Distributors.
When doing a selection on TXVs i see that there are individual types for external pressure equalization and internal pressure equilization. What is meant here by external and internal?
The ones with external p.e. are used for the lines with "liquid distributor". What is the purpose of liquid distributor?
Thank you very much

Hi ice, This will make good reading,try searching Google you find a lot of good information and a lot of answers to your questions.

http://sporlan.jandrewschoen.com/tevs.shtm

Norm

ice_cold
13-12-2009, 08:46 PM
Thank you. You really helped me a lot today. I learned many new things about refrigeration.

Toosh
13-12-2009, 10:06 PM
Thank you. You really helped me a lot today. I learned many new things about refrigeration.

Your welcome this is a trade where you never stop learning

Good Luck

Norm :D

DEVIL
14-12-2009, 11:07 AM
Nice docs Toosh