PDA

View Full Version : Advice regarding getting a work visa.

RIK-MAY
07-12-2009, 08:51 PM
Im hoping to move to austrailia but i have a criminal record including a drug dealing charge so am i just wasting my time trying? Is there anywhere else that is less stricked?

Andy
07-12-2009, 10:47 PM
Im hoping to move to austrailia but i have a criminal record including a drug dealing charge so am i just wasting my time trying? Is there anywhere else that is less stricked?

I'm sure most countries would welcome you:D

Try some of the asian countries which don't need visa's.

NZ will allow you to work for 3 months at a time, without a permanent visa.

Kind Regards Andy:)

johnnychin
08-01-2010, 06:21 AM
The fastest way would be- Get married with an OZ girl.

A big route would be- study in any TAFE or college with mechanical or relevant engineering diploma or degree for more than 2 years and work 20 hrs/wk in the same field at the same time. You got their required degree and the working experience.
Win Win situation, that is what is being said in Singapore.
Make a good relationship with any OZ girl will win you triple. LOL

lowcool
08-01-2010, 09:04 AM
try the richmond footy club in melbourne

mad fridgie
08-01-2010, 10:02 AM
Not a good start, but most are aware of the foolish acts of youth.
If your criminal stint is less than 3 years in prision, then not as big a problem as you may think.
If your are "fully qualified refrigeration engineer" then this puts you at the top of the wanted list, especially in AUS (true 18 months ago). At your age you can travel on a young persons working visa, you then could get sponsor by a fridge company (if you are any good)

RANGER1
08-01-2010, 08:44 PM
If you have a boat just turn up or ,

If you go to NZ , they take anyone as well . After you get permanent rasidency in NZ you just jump on a plane to AUS .

Personally Ithink we have enough crims + druggo's here already as NZ sent them here already .

mad fridgie
08-01-2010, 09:01 PM
If you have a boat just turn up or ,

If you go to NZ , they take anyone as well . After you get permanent rasidency in NZ you just jump on a plane to AUS .

Personally Ithink we have enough crims + druggo's here already as NZ sent them here already .

You are only jealous, we have better looking sheep!:D