PDA

View Full Version : How to reset the code 71 for a Thermoking

doxilica
29-11-2009, 06:32 AM
Hi,

I am having a flashing light with the code 71 for my Thermoking unit. Any help is appreciated!!!!
Try to reset or erase this code.

abbsnowman
29-11-2009, 09:35 AM
That code is for a service alarm. You have to go into gaurded access and clear alarm and reset meter. What that alarm is telling you is, machine is due for service. Because I have no idea what we are working on here, I can't tell you how to correct???

doxilica
29-11-2009, 05:59 PM
That code is for a service alarm. You have to go into gaurded access and clear alarm and reset meter. What that alarm is telling you is, machine is due for service. Because I have no idea what we are working on here, I can't tell you how to correct???

It looks like is not getting fuel to keep it runnig either is fuel filter or could be other things involved here, thank you for your help, hopefully to get it fixed ASAP.

doxilica
29-11-2009, 06:08 PM
How you get into guarded access to clear alarm codes and how to do you reset meter. Thanks

moggy66
30-11-2009, 01:44 AM
What unit are you talking about to clear the code?check the Transfer Pump filter...tyhis always seems to get overlooked on a service

doxilica
30-11-2009, 01:54 AM
Its a TK SBIII.

moggy66
30-11-2009, 02:58 AM
swith Cycles to NO
press and hold T/K logo and Clear buttons for 5 Sec
scroll through to HM4LM and reset to zero
press code and clear 71

moggy66
30-11-2009, 03:02 AM
don't change any other seting nless ou know what they are....could get you into all sorts of truoble

frigopat
30-11-2009, 09:44 PM
Check inline filter in bango bolt @ transfer pump .

BaHko
03-07-2010, 03:40 PM
Hello guys,

Can you tell me how can I clear code 71 on SMX II SR unit?

I have tried to clear thru Guarded Access but I was not able to actually reach the guarded access.

Just pressing TK and clear buttons do nothing for this unit.

Or maybe I do something wrong???

I switch the unit ON after that I switch Cycles to NO (by cycles switch I understand the switch for automatic and manual mode) after that I'm pressing simultaneously TK and Clear buttons. Holding for 15 second bring me to nowhere.

Any help will be appreciated. ;)

gravy258
04-07-2010, 03:11 AM
turn off cycles
scroll to ddr 45 press and hold TK key
scroll thru, you should see hour meter limit and actual hours use the arrow keys to wind back hourmeter to 1.
Scroll thru when you see 71 press enter to clear.

On all TK units, similar
SL/SMX/SR trucks as above

SB/Spectrum, cycles to off hold TK and clear buttons down. If it won't clear: For guarded access scroll to ddr45 press TK and clear.

Smart Reefer 2 :go to alarms press the button below the blank (2nd from right)then exit at same time. This will put you into the maintenance screen.
If it won't clear: guraded access. scroll to last screen press key with blank above it and exit at same time.

Don't mess around with any settings you know nothing about !
As it will no doubt affect unit operation!
On non SR2 units the first screen is the hourmeter type 2 is on, to turn off the hourmeter select 0