PDA

View Full Version : Fuerteventura

multisync
28-11-2009, 01:15 PM
I know we have a few members living out in the Canaries. Is there anyone specifically living on this island.?

airefresco
05-12-2009, 06:22 PM
Iīm on the next island. I work in Fuerteventura occasionally and know people living there. Itīs only 15 minutes on the boat for me.

multisync
05-12-2009, 06:43 PM
Iīm on the next island. I work in Fuerteventura occasionally and know people living there. Itīs only 15 minutes on the boat for me.

You must be on Landsagrotti :D

If you're on the island second week of January I'll buy you a beer : I will be half way down on the right by Fustes if you fancy it..

multisync
13-01-2010, 03:38 PM
Enjoying the heat here at the moment.
competitiors of yours??

multisync
14-01-2010, 03:20 PM
oh and can you PM me your contact details. I shared a beer with a guy who has an apartment in Calata who may want a quote

VRVIII
14-01-2010, 08:58 PM
Enjoying the heat here at the moment.
competitiors of yours??

Multi,

You really need to get out more :D and find a new interest, other than a/c spotting :cool:

airefresco
15-01-2010, 08:21 PM
I didnīt see this thread before, but I just sent you a PM anyway.

Fuerte is not really my domain, we cover the island, but mainly our work in Lanzarote. As for Lucas heard of them, but never really had much dealing with them, although I do like their stickers. :)

Magoo
16-01-2010, 02:10 AM
Hi Multi.
Are you shipping out your millions to a local tax haven ?. Vana-atu , is another. All the russians seem to use it. [joke ]
Good idea.

multisync
16-01-2010, 12:27 PM
Hi Multi.
Are you shipping out your millions to a local tax haven ?. Vana-atu , is another. All the russians seem to use it. [joke ]
Good idea.

Yes indeed I am a eccentirc billionaire who lives it up fixing fridges for kicks :cool:

multisync
16-01-2010, 12:31 PM
Multi,

You really need to get out more :D and find a new interest, other than a/c spotting :cool:

You are not a true fridgie if you don't spend your life looking at roof tops and ceilings. Or if you're faking illness watching TV holiday programs and shouting "hey look they have air conditioning, I could get a job there...":D:D

VRVIII
16-01-2010, 03:51 PM
You are not a true fridgie if you don't spend your life looking at roof tops and ceilings.

Multi,
Your in the wrong job,

You are not a true Pikey if you don't spend your life looking at roof tops and ceilings :D:D:D

VRVIII
16-01-2010, 03:57 PM
Yes indeed I am a eccentirc billionaire who lives it up fixing fridges for kicks :cool:

Never seen a frigrie on that secret millionaire programme :eek: Have seen a few pikeys on it though :D:D:D