PDA

View Full Version : Troubleshooting/Design Help required for DX Shell&Tube Evapourator with R134a

Jenmar
25-11-2009, 10:01 PM
Hello,

Our company is looking to hire a consultant who is an expert in direct-expansion shell & tube evapourator design and familar with R134a and internally enhanced tubes.

We have designed and built a 56 ton evapourator however the pressure drop of the refrigerant thru the tubes is much higher than expected. We are looking for a expect who can take a look at the design and determine the expected amount of pressure drop. Design assistance would be needed if a new evapourator is required.

Does anyone know of such an expert I could get in touch with? Perhaps a retired refrigeration engineer who is looking for consulting work.

Regards,
Sean

Ambrish_bajpai
07-01-2010, 08:14 AM
Hello,

Our company is looking to hire a consultant who is an expert in direct-expansion shell & tube evapourator design and familar with R134a and internally enhanced tubes.

We have designed and built a 56 ton evapourator however the pressure drop of the refrigerant thru the tubes is much higher than expected. We are looking for a expect who can take a look at the design and determine the expected amount of pressure drop. Design assistance would be needed if a new evapourator is required.

Does anyone know of such an expert I could get in touch with? Perhaps a retired refrigeration engineer who is looking for consulting work.

Regards,
Sean

Please contact for techinal discussions and other related maters on email id which is as follows
ambrish12@indiatimes.com

desA
07-01-2010, 02:08 PM
If this project is still open, I'd be more than happy to assist on the thermal review. You can contact per RE pm.