PDA

View Full Version : Daikin BSVP160KJV1

El Padre
25-11-2009, 04:53 PM
Hi,

Looked at a Daikin VRV today, BSVP160KJV1 box is making a loud clicking noise when it switches over to heating mode, due to access problems I shall have to return on Saturday to investigate the cause (3mm clearance left between top of box and concrete slab!), if it turns out to be a problem with the valve body, has anyone changed one of these before?

Cheers

acnerd
25-11-2009, 05:11 PM
Hi,

Looked at a Daikin VRV today, BSVP160KJV1 box is making a loud clicking noise when it switches over to heating mode, due to access problems I shall have to return on Saturday to investigate the cause (3mm clearance left between top of box and concrete slab!), if it turns out to be a problem with the valve body, has anyone changed one of these before?

Cheers

Hi, the bs boxes are filled with foam, so changing the valve body would be a massive hassle. Hopefully you have a faulty solenoid coil under the top lid, or maybe the relay on the pcb is chattering.

El Padre
27-11-2009, 08:46 AM
Hi, the bs boxes are filled with foam, so changing the valve body would be a massive hassle. Hopefully you have a faulty solenoid coil under the top lid, or maybe the relay on the pcb is chattering.

Thanks, that was exactly the sort of information that I was after.

Cheers