PDA

View Full Version : clear code128 in a SL400E

Oldmanfrigy
23-11-2009, 11:24 AM
Hello, thanks for all the info. Could someone tell me how to clear code 128 in a SL400E please.
I have just started looking after 20 machines and it is so hard to get any info. I read it in so many threads. Where do you start?
Is there anywhere that I can down load software?
Are there books or DVDs etc out there?
Not sure how a forum works, have uploaded a picture of the controler.

Thanks again any help will be the first step up !!

Last week I had codes 4,204,128,3,203,and 12. the machine shut down and we had to send it out for repair, my boss was not happy, HELP!! same controler different box

:(

DaButcher
23-11-2009, 12:52 PM
first enter maintenance menu, then guarded access and clear code 128 from guarded access

http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/DaButcherMudMafia/reefer/maint.jpg

push the next key while in maintenance menu until you are at the end, press and hold the unlabled soft key and exit key for 5 seconds, you are now in guarded access. Caution: don't change anything in guarded access unless you know what you are changing!!
http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/DaButcherMudMafia/reefer/guarded.jpg

Use the next button until you get to alarms, choose alarms and clear the 128 from there

gravy258
26-11-2009, 10:45 AM
Wherabouts In Aus are ya mate

cadwaladr
26-11-2009, 12:19 PM
google thermo king codes,that will help you,then use the access menu to clear

Oldmanfrigy
28-11-2009, 07:36 AM
I live at Adelaide South but the Trucks are Adelaide North

Oldmanfrigy
02-12-2009, 11:59 AM
Thanks, I tried to clear as you directed but when I got the codes 132 and 128 in what I think was guarded Access there was no clear button. did it a number of times through the maintenance menu, have I missed something?
Are there any manuals on them that I can buy?
Where can I get an engine manual for a TK486E and the new TK486v I have a noisey one could be coupling ??
Thanks again

Oldmanfrigy
02-12-2009, 12:03 PM
these codes are behind the Guarded access and I can't get in to clear them. they are sevice due codes and we work out our own hours and don't want the reminder, there is away of removing these codes altogether but don't know how to get there.
thanks for your info

DaButcher
03-12-2009, 11:32 AM
these codes are behind the Guarded access and I can't get in to clear them. they are sevice due codes and we work out our own hours and don't want the reminder, there is away of removing these codes altogether but don't know how to get there.
thanks for your info

The instructions above should get you to guarded access to clear those codes, it will at the same time reset the maint. meters to 0.

Get the current codes cleared out, then we can work on taking out the maint. reminders.