PDA

View Full Version : r22

nathandoslatts
22-11-2009, 06:56 PM
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: hi guys im currently in the sh** ... i live in the ilse of man (a rock next to liverpool ) i work for the islands version of tesco (shoprite plc) .... and well pritty much everything as running on R22!!!!! :confused: I NEED A REPLACEMENT OR OR AN EASY WAY AROUND IT ... AND FAST help !!!?????????????

Grizzly
22-11-2009, 07:06 PM
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: hi guys im currently in the sh** ... i live in the ilse of man (a rock next to liverpool ) i work for the islands version of tesco (shoprite plc) .... and well pritty much everything as running on R22!!!!! :confused: I NEED A REPLACEMENT OR OR AN EASY WAY AROUND IT ... AND FAST help !!!?????????????

You aren't going to find one.
All systems have issues when retro-fitted.
Try reading some of the very informative posts herein!
Grizzly
Fancy fonts have no purpose here!

Quality
22-11-2009, 08:18 PM

Drop me a pm with your details. I have got engineers contracting on the island throughout the year . but I will state it will not be easy, fast or cheap

cadwaladr
23-11-2009, 01:04 AM
to be fair the r22 issue has been well reported and action should have been adressed long ago,i am as guilty as the next engineer,but the suppliers should have put more info out.

BOCman
23-11-2009, 08:29 PM
to be fair the r22 issue has been well reported and action should have been adressed long ago,i am as guilty as the next engineer,but the suppliers should have put more info out.

some of us have been trying to ( gas2010 ) !

superslim007
25-01-2010, 11:10 AM
Why not keep using reclaim R22, no drop in capacity, performance, no oil change, no messing around with valves or seals. You can use it for the next 5 years. More expensive yes, but if you only need to top up its still the best option. My supplier has tonnes of it (legal R22R)