PDA

View Full Version : SRK25ZD-s Mitsubishi split air con

rt29781
22-11-2009, 03:55 PM
Hi we have 2 mitsubishi reversible aircon units. We had a leak in the roof and one of the indoor units went bang. I have opened up the unit and checked that power is getting to the unit and the mains lead has power. I have the technical manual and it says check the power across the terminal block on termnals 1 and 2. There is no power here so I think maybe the PCB is dead. As we have 2 units I could swap the PCB's but I can't get the PCB out. It is slid into a carrier. How do you get the board out? Anyone know the rough cost of a replacement PCB?

momo
24-11-2009, 12:35 AM
1.Mains disconnect 2.Front panel off 3.Take screws out 4.Main cover off with care to not damage vertical deflector 5.There should be a clip or screws holding the board in - you might need to remove some of the thin cables near the front. On board look for water & dirt stains, due to the proximity of 5v (Controller etc) and 300VDC (fan) it is most likely zapped. You will get no voltage across 1&2 until the board is alive and needs outdoor unit to cool/heat, till then if it works the machine would at least run in fan mode. Cost of board 150-250€ Contact your supplier with model, serial number and board part number. Worth buying they are good machines. [Sorry tried editting to put New paragraph "Return" in but vBulletin does not like my Lx/Fx (not Msoft!) arrangement - no problem in other forums]

rt29781
24-11-2009, 12:19 PM
Hi Momo thanks, I will try that.