PDA

View Full Version : york chiller YDAJ99XU7 GSI PE

vinod
22-11-2009, 05:29 AM
facing a problem of alarm current/MP/HPX, hp cut out switch, current transformer,motor protector signals ok. opto board and power supply board replaced.compressor motor cables disconnected and checked, contactor energised for few seconds and again tripped on same alarm. please give a solution.

Grizzly
22-11-2009, 06:05 AM
facing a problem of alarm current/MP/HPX, hp cut out switch, current transformer,motor protector signals ok. opto board and power supply board replaced.compressor motor cables disconnected and checked, contactor energised for few seconds and again tripped on same alarm. please give a solution.

Hi Vinod.

Does the Motor Protection LED light up on the opto board?
If not then the Motor Protection circuit has a fault.
Cheers Grizzly

vinod
22-11-2009, 06:41 AM
Hi Vinod.

Does the Motor Protection LED light up on the opto board?
If not then the Motor Protection circuit has a fault.
Cheers Grizzly

yes motor protection light is ok on board

moideen
22-11-2009, 08:46 AM
facing a problem of alarm current/MP/HPX, hp cut out switch, current transformer,motor protector signals ok. opto board and power supply board replaced.compressor motor cables disconnected and checked, contactor energised for few seconds and again tripped on same alarm. please give a solution..

hi vinod,is there refrigerant as compressor starting? High motor current safety is activating in two situations. if compressor current exceeding 120% FLA after 3 second ,compressor will shut down. after 4 second operation compressor amps must greater than 15% of full load amps.(it may happen if LLS IS NOT ACTIVATING PROPERLY.I HAVE A SAME EXPERIENCE IKE THIS).check compressor suction as compressor is working.

Moideen-dubai

GHAZ
22-11-2009, 11:55 AM
may be high water temperature

vinod
23-11-2009, 03:40 AM
Hi moideen,
The problem is for 2 systems, (3&4), I tried to energize the compressor contactors without connecting compressors, thn also it s tripping on same alarm, it should be on low oil pressure. is ther any common faul for both systems?

moideen
23-11-2009, 04:32 AM
Hi moideen,
The problem is for 2 systems, (3&4), I tried to energize the compressor contactors without connecting compressors, thn also it s tripping on same alarm, it should be on low oil pressure. is ther any common faul for both systems?

Hi vinod, you can’t energize compressor contactor without the load of compressor. Because the micro looks at oil pressure. The micro begins monitoring comp. oil pressure after 4 seconds of operation. Make sure that as compressor is working, check the suction gauge.

Moideen-dubai

vinod
23-11-2009, 06:59 AM
I accepted, if it trips in low oil pressure thn y the display showing Current/MP/HPX

moideen
23-11-2009, 07:27 AM
I accepted, if it trips in low oil pressure thn y the display showing Current/MP/HPX

How did you confirm system is tripping in low oil pressure? While you remove the compressor wire from contactor, first this system goes to current protection alrm,because the micro will detect low current and high current. once more connect the wire and restart it.

Waiting your info.

Moideen-dubai

al
23-11-2009, 06:28 PM
Did you check the high pressure switches?

Al

vinod
24-11-2009, 04:22 AM
Yes , it s ok

vinod
24-11-2009, 04:27 AM
I had started the compressor direct and observe the reading. it s ok. Now i get another problem tht 24 volt(1A) cotrol fuse blown immediately while we start the system.

moideen
24-11-2009, 11:07 AM
I had started the compressor direct and observe the reading. it s ok. Now i get another problem tht 24 volt(1A) cotrol fuse blown immediately while we start the system.

what is the fuse No? i think 24v to power supply board.disconnect the power supply board from transformer,then check the transformer coil.if not trouble,check power supply board.especially ct and its all inputs........etc.

Moideen-dubai

vinod
25-11-2009, 04:21 AM
hi moideen
Power supply board already replaced.CT ohms OK, then also i replaced that.let me check the control tranformer.i'll be back to u.

vinod
25-11-2009, 04:23 AM
System working in local mode and flow switch connections found ok, there is no leakage.

moideen
25-11-2009, 04:51 AM
System working in local mode and flow switch connections found ok, there is no leakage.

make it clear,now your system is O.K.:off topic:

yorkie10
27-11-2009, 04:35 PM
Curiosity - have you checked the history readings, these are usually the best source of knowledge in discovering what happened when a trip occurs?

CHILMON
02-09-2010, 06:49 PM
I had a few problems myself with that...it took me awhile but i then notice its the little things like the connection making the unit behave like that. So take a good and careful check on the connections for the unit because a little crack in the wire insulation can make a difference...:D

mhammedtaj
21-09-2010, 11:12 AM
off trigger switch in mather board and on it again