PDA

View Full Version : Sat Nav problems in Milton Keynes

Latte
20-11-2009, 08:34 PM
Anyone once else experiencing problems with their sat-navs in Milton Keynes. It seems to start as soon as you pull of the M1 at jn 15 (Coachway) and continues until you get out the other side on the A5.

Ive used both tomtom and Binatone and both throw wobbleys and cant seem to locate where you are

Anyone else had this problem

Clk320_Greg
23-11-2009, 11:43 PM
My garmin is fine!

Greengrocer
08-01-2010, 11:23 PM
Anyone once else experiencing problems with their sat-navs in Milton Keynes. It seems to start as soon as you pull of the M1 at jn 15 (Coachway) and continues until you get out the other side on the A5.

Ive used both tomtom and Binatone and both throw wobbleys and cant seem to locate where you are

Anyone else had this problem

My old TomTom 700 is fine in MK - I live in Newport Pagnell. Mind you it's missing a few of the new roads & estates because I've not updated the UK maps since I bought it (too tight). When I drive over to our office at Coggeshall on the new dual carriageway from Stansted to Braintree the Tom Tom thinks it's in a field! :D

brunstar
09-01-2010, 12:03 AM
yeah my garmin does the same thing, on the new big of high way it does not see it and it took me off the highway oncee and took me in a circle before i caught on....hehehe...So that is what the updates are for.....hehehe