PDA

View Full Version : Help - small job plan needed..

Copplemeister
15-11-2009, 01:42 PM
Hi,

I have been given a job of fitting a hot gas defrost system to a remote freezer cabinet which has previously been fitted with electric defrost.

In order that I can complete this work as effectively as possible, please could I ask for your assitance on writing up a job plan/method statement that includes the following exclusive points:

* Type of tools needed
* Materials
* Equipement / Plant
* Operatives
* Time

Thanks for your help in advance!
Copple

multisync
15-11-2009, 02:30 PM
Hi,

I have been given a job of fitting a hot gas defrost system to a remote freezer cabinet which has previously been fitted with electric defrost.

In order that I can complete this work as effectively as possible, please could I ask for your assitance on writing up a job plan/method statement that includes the following exclusive points:

* Type of tools needed
* Materials
* Equipement / Plant
* Operatives
* Time

Copple

Homework late is it?

Gteeing us to do this for you will add little to you apart from a "100% excellent work" mark...

Copplemeister
15-11-2009, 03:18 PM
Homework late is it?

Gteeing us to do this for you will add little to you apart from a "100% excellent work" mark...

:off topic:

taz24
15-11-2009, 07:31 PM
:off topic:
Not realy off topic is it?

it does sound very much like a project.

If you were given the job for real, can't you ask the person who gave you the job for advice?

Or you tell us what you have and maybe, just maybe others will help you out.

But you need to make the first step.

ozone.

monkey spanners
15-11-2009, 08:40 PM
Why not compare the difference in systems with electric and hot gas defrost. Look them up in a book if you have no practical experience of them.
Then list the different components and control system and work out how you would get from one to the other and what you would use to do it.

Once you've done this post your proposal on here and i'm sure people will be happy to offer their constructive opinions.

There is a world of difference between doing someones job for them and helping them out :)

Monkey

D.D.KORANNE
16-11-2009, 09:33 AM
Look up in r.j.dossat for basic guidelines on hot gas defrost methods .

Peter_1
17-11-2009, 01:35 PM
* Type of tools needed
* Materials
* Equipement / Plant
* Operatives
* Time

Copple

Tools: all teh tools a refr. techs normally use and also the right tools to recover the refrigerant .
Material: copper , isolation, differential pressure valves, NRV's, end defrost thermostat,...
Equipment/Plant: what do you mean?
Operatives: same
Time: from 3 hours to several days. A hot gas defrost in a small bakery or in a huge supermarket.
What type of defrost: complete reverse cycle?