PDA

View Full Version : Want to be a moderator for this site?

WebRam
30-11-2004, 11:38 AM
place requests to apply for a mod position here, giving reasons why you think you would do well as a mod and what you would bring to the site.

Mauro
14-09-2006, 03:42 PM
Morning
What he means “moderator”
Mauro

botrous
14-09-2006, 06:42 PM
hi Boss . . .
Well , yes I want to be a moderator .... It has been a long time I participate to this wonderful forum ...
Now let's talk about the reasons :
1-I want to be a moderator that makes me do well
2-I'm friendly
3-I like the site and want to contribute in developping it
4-I have the computer knowldge

What would I bring to the site :
I could invest more of my capabilities developping the site, as well as giving new ideas to the site , refrishing the chat room .

Hope I'll be accepeted
Respects and regards
Botrous

chillin out
14-09-2006, 07:12 PM
I also would like to be a mod here. I know how to moderate posts. ( moving to correct sections, closing threads, deleting, editing posts and deleting adverts).
I visit here every night and have the time to assist others.

I also would like to second Botrous in his application, as, (apart from the last couple of months when his country was getting bombed), he regularly submits posts with good content. He is also a valued member here and respected by others.

Chillin:) :)

frank
14-09-2006, 07:38 PM
Is this thread dated? November 2004 :cool:

By the way Botrous / Chillin - I agree, you are both excellent members and make a valuable contribution to the forum

Abe
14-09-2006, 08:42 PM
I agree both Chillin and Boutros , loyal and committed members

Good luck
:)

Josip
14-09-2006, 08:58 PM
Maybe,;)

salary?:D

Best regards, Josip :)

slingblade
14-09-2006, 09:27 PM
November 2004?

Anyway i would make an excellent mod, i have a vespa with over 40 large wing mirrors stuck to it, a green jacket with a union jack on the back and a strong dislike for rockers.
count me in.;)

Brian_UK
14-09-2006, 10:33 PM
..... i have a vespa with over 40 large wing mirrors stuck to it, a green jacket with a union jack on the back and a strong dislike for rockers.....;)Go Vespa, go !! Brings back some memories that does :)

Thought you had to have an RAF roundal or bullseye on the back to make a better target ;)

alpha
15-09-2006, 03:19 AM
bahh, pesky mods, I'll run you down on my Triton, I bet with all them mirrors you still won't see me coming :D

Abe
15-09-2006, 08:52 AM
November 2004?

Anyway i would make an excellent mod, i have a vespa with over 40 large wing mirrors stuck to it, a green jacket with a union jack on the back and a strong dislike for rockers.
count me in.;)

Ok Go for it Sling
You got my vote as well

:)

chillin out
17-10-2006, 10:06 PM
I'll take that as a "NO" then, shame cos I could have 'cleaned' up the forum quite a bit.

Chillin:) :)

WebRam
08-11-2006, 11:46 AM
oops, guess who forgot all about this thread LOL

Abe
08-11-2006, 04:14 PM
Maybe,;)

salary?:D

Josip

You do it for LOVE
:D

Josip
09-11-2006, 07:13 PM
Josip

You do it for LOVE

:D :D Abe, you just miss one letter LOVE=LOVA (Croatian slang LOVA=money) ;)

Andy
10-11-2006, 01:08 AM
Josip

You do it for LOVE

I have a job like that too:D

Kind Regards Andy

Sledge
04-05-2007, 11:27 PM
Hi

I would be interested in being a moderator. I have a lot of service experience, in HVAC/Refrig/Electrical. I do find that I am lacking in design exp but am learning (thanks to posts by people like the iceman).

I enjoy reading about issues people have and trying to solve them, sort of like doing crossword puzzles.

Part of my work involves providing onsite maintenance support, meaning that I am on a location, being paid as stand by, with very little to do. This gives me a great deal of time to surf/reply.

When I get ready to slwodown/retire I am hoping to find a gig writing for a tech magazine/or teaching. This would be a great way to prepare for that.

analog
26-05-2007, 03:30 AM
I would like to apply for the job as moderator of this site.

My references include being banned from every reputable hvac site in America ie: HVAC-Talk.com, TALK-Air.com, and the newly formed HVAC Pro Forums.com.

My no-nonsense approach to the issues concerning techs in the field has rubbed more than a few pompous feathers the wrong way.

A vote for me is a vote for the chaos that all us guys face everday, and then go home and forget about.

Thank you for your consideration.

BTW, if I win, I'll send a beautiful blond hooker and/or a new BMW 520i (in your choice of color) to every voters house.

absrbrtek
26-05-2007, 06:37 AM
At least your honest!!!
I would like to apply for the job as moderator of this site.

My references include being banned from every reputable hvac site in America ie: HVAC-Talk.com, TALK-Air.com, and the newly formed HVAC Pro Forums.com.

My no-nonsense approach to the issues concerning techs in the field has rubbed more than a few pompous feathers the wrong way.

A vote for me is a vote for the chaos that all us guys face everday, and then go home and forget about.

Thank you for your consideration.

BTW, if I win, I'll send a beautiful blond hooker and/or a new BMW 520i (in your choice of color) to every voters house.

The MG Pony
27-05-2007, 11:39 PM
Thoughs who are most fit for power are thoughs who do not ask for it or seek it!

Proverb I picked up some where.

Sure why not, what can I bring? Insanity and a degree of caffeinated confusion!

Qualifications?

Usually confused and or absent minded and over cafinated, yet some how tends to make intelligible statements occasionally and get things to work right!

Tends to be on at all sorts of odd times with little grasp of what time it really is.

I have excellent experience at gazing into the computer screen and zoning out trying to figure out what I'm looking at!

and a queer obsession with collecting 1/4 Sweat Sporlan solenoid valves.

Whats this again?