PDA

View Full Version : Mitsubishi Par20maa Wired Remote

back2space
05-11-2009, 11:30 PM
I have 2 of these on ebay at the moment.

Starts at 99p if anyones interested, not getting the mitsi any more so these are not required.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230394476857&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Thanks.

Brian_UK
06-11-2009, 12:05 AM
Both the boxes and controllers brand new and unused. Careful you could be had up on the trade description there.

Are the boxes really unused, I mean you've opened at least one of them. :D;)

back2space
06-11-2009, 12:12 AM
Careful you could be had up on the trade description there.

Are the boxes really unused, I mean you've opened at least one of them. :D;)
[/color][/b][/color][/font][/size]

They are brand new and unused, the box was opened to check the fixings were there when I originally purchased.

Brian_UK
06-11-2009, 12:26 AM
They are brand new and unused, the box was opened to check the fixings were there when I originally purchased.Hey, relax, I'm just joshing with you. ;)

back2space
06-11-2009, 12:29 AM
Sorry Brian... been one of those days... or should I say years!

You can tell from my air con post how long it has been dragging for, needless to say I hope the engineer who comes tmrw restores my faith!

Brian_UK
06-11-2009, 12:44 AM
I'm sure he will and you'll be back soon saying how damned hot it is in your places.... :D

back2space
06-11-2009, 12:48 AM
yeh like I used to!!!

Peace of mind as well that the refrigerant weight is correct too!

Is it possible that the 410a has become contaminated all.

To keep costs down he is removing the refrigerant then adding the correct weight back in.

cadillackid
06-11-2009, 03:10 PM
ahh at least you arent dealing with what imn dealing with... the brand manufacturer says one refrigerant amount, the wholesale distributor says another, and then the china company they source the units from says yet another.. so ive got no idea how much damn refrigerant to put in my units heheh
-Christopher