PDA

View Full Version : fujitsu ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ballvalve
03-11-2009, 08:55 PM
working on two fujitsu casettes (splits) very old
.indoors=auy45rlc3 outdoor=aoy45cb3l
there working off the one controller getting code ee.ee have checked everything i mean everything.one unit works the other doesnt,changed over indoor and outdoor pcb and no joy still the same unit runs..does any one know what the yellow knob switch is on the indoors and at the bottom of the controller
how do you adress the 2 slipts with one controller.

please help

Daz man
03-11-2009, 10:52 PM
Hi there,

Normally the yellow dial reads from 0-9, if memory serves. The last time I installed a 'Fujitsu', I remember a twin split I once did. Unit 1 Master the dial is set on 0 and the Slave unit 2 is set on 1. Not quite sure about the dip switches you mention on the remote controller as most of the ones I have installed have been hard wired controllers. If you have further queries the tech guys @ 'Climate Centre' can be very useful. If that fails 'Fujitsu' themselves have a tech helpline. Sorry to be vague but obviously with not been there its hard to pin point the problem. Before I go, I think you hold down the temperature down button and the button to the right of that (Think its the mode button) this should depending on the model give you the fault code. To me sounds like a communication error between the Master & Slave units.

Let us know how you get on!!

aircon50
03-11-2009, 11:41 PM
Hi ballvalve. While EE:EE is displayed on the remote control, press set temperature up & down buttons, together for longer than 5 secs. The error code will be displayed on the screen.
From memory, but I could be wrong, E0:00 (Comms - interior unit to remote), or E1:00 (Comms - interior unit to exterior unit), are the codes that you may see.
There is more than one hard wired controller. It would be useful to know the model number. There is wired controller that can control more than one unit, but the settings for all interior units will be the same. Or, there is a group controller, which addresses each interior unit individually, and needs to be set up to do so.
Let us know how you get on. Regards. Graham

Brian_UK
03-11-2009, 11:45 PM
Error code list...

http://www.airconwarehouse.com/acata...rror_codes.pdf (http://www.airconwarehouse.com/acatalog/Fujitsu_error_codes.pdf)

ballvalve
04-11-2009, 06:35 PM
still not working....
wired up one of the spilts with the remote and that worked fine ,so i changed over the indoor boards and then wired the remote on the broken unit still nothing.the unit that was working isnt working now .the yellow dial on unit no1(broken) goes from 0 to 15 as were the yellow dial on unit no2 goes from 1 to16 no1 is set to 0 as no2 is set to 1.any help

ballvalve
04-11-2009, 06:51 PM
the dip switches on the remote are set up with number two and number 6 up
indoor unit pcb 1= yellow dial set at 0 and dip switches 1 and 2 are up

indoor unit pcb 2= yellow dial set at 1 and dip switches 1 and 2 are up

unit 1 works fine on its own with remote

unit 2 does nothing not even on fan

how do you erase the fault code history?
getting e5-oo then e0-01 e0-02 e0-03 e0-04

rang fujitsu uk help line but no joy they keep telling me to check everything ive checked 100 times
cant understand how unit no1 works with remote on its own while the other unit wont work,and if i change the boards and connect the remote to the other unit nothing works

BRING BACK SANYO WHAT YE THINK DAVE

nike123
05-11-2009, 05:51 PM
What is displayed on remote display now?

ballvalve
05-11-2009, 07:00 PM
got it sorted.turned out to be the coil senser but was told by the fujitsu tech line it couldnt be.so i took the return senser off the other indoor and stuck it into the coil senser slot of the other indoor pcb and away it went thank god.
the controller is broke aswell and after all the work of fixing it , ive been told you cant get the remote any more so if anone comes across a
EZ-90503HSE-R
PLEASE LET ME KNOW

al
05-11-2009, 09:37 PM
Ballvalve

Try Ideal cooling in Blackrock, i got an old type condenser fan off them, Peter knows his stuff and has plenty of Fugitsu gear in the stores.

01 288 6739

al