PDA

View Full Version : McQuay PEH100KAY compressor

Graham Harrison
03-11-2009, 10:36 AM
We have two Italian manufactured McQuay centrif PEH100 chillers with compressors with several refrigerant leaks from 'O' ring seals on the guide vane /gear train housing, to replace them it will be necessary to remove the guide vane ass'y and impeller and impeller seals. I have stripped these compressor units down and rebuilt them years ago including rebalancing impellers etc, have lost the compressor stripdown service manual.

Can anybody help with a compressor service manual please?

GHAZ
03-11-2009, 01:53 PM
hi ive sent you some info

Finlay2000
03-11-2009, 02:13 PM
Ghaz
Thanks for the parts list, I already have that.

I was after the compressor stridown and re-assembly instructions if anybody has one please.

All the best

alan wolf
30-11-2009, 04:33 PM
hi
did not see your mail but have a manual for 087 compressor.

been some mods to high speeds over the years re thrust pumps and charges to retrofit include new housings i believe.

alan
alanwwolfy1@hotmail.co.uk

csc8933
02-12-2009, 08:39 AM
We have two Italian manufactured McQuay centrif PEH100 chillers with compressors with several refrigerant leaks from 'O' ring seals on the guide vane /gear train housing, to replace them it will be necessary to remove the guide vane ass'y and impeller and impeller seals. I have stripped these compressor units down and rebuilt them years ago including rebalancing impellers etc, have lost the compressor stripdown service manual.

Can anybody help with a compressor service manual please?
I hv that service manual, pls send me your email add.....!